Category:American Conservative Union
|Formation||June 28, 1979|
|Formation||February 24, 1983|
The American Conservative Union (ACU) is an American political organization that advocates for conservative policies, ranks politicians based on their level of conservatism, and organizes the Conservative Political Action Conference. Founded in 1964, it is the oldest such conservative lobbying organization in the country.[dox] The ACU is concerned with what they define as foundations of conservatism, issues such as personal liberty or freedom, foreign policy, and traditional values.
The ACU comprises three entities: The American Conservative Union, a 501(c)(4) organization which conducts lobbying; The American Conservative Union Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization best known for hosting the Conservative Political Action Conference; and The American Conservative Union Political Action Committee, a PAC that formally endorses and funds conservative candidates for federal office.[dox]
|Updated||May 23, 2021|
|Name||American Conservative Union|
|Deductibility||2 - Contributions are not deductible.|
|2018||file 990O, $0.00, 01/08/20|
|2017||file 990O, $616,899.00, 10/18/18|
|2016||file 990O, $1,291,202.00, 12/20/17|
|2015||file 990O, $2,424,576.00, 12/07/16|
|2014||file 990O, $1,900,122.00, 09/09/15|
|2013||file 990R, $0.00, 07/16/15|
|2012||file 990O, $1,155,307.00, 06/20/14|
|2011||file 990O, $1,682,689.00, 08/29/13|
|2010||file 990O, $356,874.00, 12/12/11|
|2009||file 990O, $360,581.00, 11/18/11|
|2008||file 990O, $282,379.00, 11/30/09|
|Updated||August 13, 2021|
|Name||American Conservative Union Foundation|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
|2019||file 990, $3,106,404.00, 04/12/21|
|2018||file 990, $0.00, 12/09/19|
|2017||file 990, $1,296,921.00, 10/16/18|
|2016||file 990, $995,110.00, 12/07/17|
|2015||file 990, $1,590,940.00, 11/23/16|
|2014||file 990, $580,030.00, 09/09/15|
|2013||file 990, $1,013,072.00, 04/02/15|
|2012||file 990, $384,974.00, 08/13/14|
|2011||file 990, $607,863.00, 12/19/12|
|2010||file 990, $1,097,435.00, 12/14/11|
|2009||file 990, $1,099,854.00, 12/04/10|
|2008||file 990, $653,801.00, 12/01/09|
- American Conservative Union article from Wikipedia
- "American Conservative Union | Who We Are". http://conservative.org/who-we-are/. Retrieved 2016-10-12.
- "American Conservative Union | Foundations of Conservatism". http://conservative.org/foundations-of-conservatism/. Retrieved 2016-10-12.
- American Conservative Union, SourceWatch.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "American Conservative Union"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Conservative group gives awards to Utah's GOP members of Congress - except Mitt Romney - 2020-05-06
- CPAC bankrolled by Jan. 6 rally organizers and groups spreading 2020 election fraud claims - 2022-02-25
- CPAC Banned Frank Gaffney Over Baseless Anti-Muslim Charges - 2011-02-15
- CPAC's coronavirus email angered Trump administration officials - 2020-03-10
- Tea Party Patriots Are Behind Pro-Trump Doctors Grifting Off of Fake Covid Cures - 2021-09-10
- The Conservative Dark-Money Groups Infiltrating Campus Politics - 2017-03-29
- The shockingly long list of corrupt officials and political allies pardoned by Trump - 2020-12-22
- The surprising pro-Trumpers who took the coronavirus crisis seriously - 2020-03-26
- Top Republicans rub shoulders with extremists in secretive rightwing group, leak reveals - 2021-09-30
- Trump becomes 1st U.S. president to attend March for Life anti-abortion rally - 2020-01-24
- Trump may be gone, but he left plenty of lackeys behind. Here are some of the worst. - 2021-02-01
- Two People Linked to Kanye West's Campaign Have Ties to GOP - 2020-08-03