Category:American Legislative Exchange Council
|Formation||March 12, 2013|
The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) is a nonprofit organization of conservative state legislators and private sector representatives who draft and share model state-level legislation for distribution among state governments in the United States.
|Updated||September 6, 2020|
|Name||American Legislative Exchange Council|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
|2018||.pdf file 990, $0.00, 06/15/20|
|2017||file 990, $6,438,760.00, 12/11/18|
|2016||file 990, $6,875,363.00, 11/29/17|
|2015||file 990, $5,107,279.00, 12/10/16|
|2014||file 990, $4,731,499.00, 10/09/15|
|2013||file 990, $4,838,138.00, 10/23/14|
|2012||file 990, $4,855,087.00, 11/27/13|
|2011||file 990, $6,638,621.00, 10/18/12|
|2010||file 990, $4,047,129.00, 08/01/12|
|2009||file 990, $3,306,976.00, 08/10/10|
|2008||file 990, $3,391,001.00, 09/23/09|
|2007||file 990, $3,168,106.00, 10/06/08|
- American Legislative Exchange Council article from Wikipedia
- May, Clifford (1987-08-30). "Transportation Chief Attacks Congress on Safety". The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/1987/08/30/us/transportation-chief-attacks-congress-on-safety.html.
- Goodman, Howard (March 23, 2013). "NRA's Behind-the-Scenes Campaign Encouraged 'Stand Your Ground' Adoption". Florida Center for Investigative Reporting. http://fcir.org/2012/03/23/nras-behind-the-scenes-campaign-encouraged-stand-your-ground-adoption-across-the-country/.
- Griffin, Marshall (January 14, 2014). "'Right-to-work' bill praised and blasted in House committee hearing". KBIA. http://kbia.org/post/right-work-bill-praised-and-blasted-house-committee-hearing.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Save Our Country Coalition (30 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "American Legislative Exchange Council"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- A Christian Nationalist Blitz - 2018-05-26
- A Recent Local Controversy Reveals the Theocratic Heart of 'Project Blitz' - 2019-06-24
- A user's guide to "Cultural Marxism": Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory, reloaded - 2019-05-05
- ALEC Is Close to Passing Model Bill That Would Protect Companies From Coronavirus-Related Lawsuits - 2020-07-21
- As Charles Koch Cultivates Anti-War Image, Koch Industries Profits from Defense Contracts - 2019-07-24
- Charles Koch Ramps Up Investment in ALEC as the Lobbying Group Loses Corporate Funders Over Far-Right Ties - 2018-11-29
- Conservative Intellectuals Love This Foundation. Here's Why - 2016-02-12
- Corporate Immunity Is Longtime Focus of Conservative Movement - 2020-05-26
- COVID-19 'Liberate' Groups Are the Same Ones Pushing Climate Denial - 2020-04-20
- COVID-19 'Liberate' Groups Are the Same Ones Pushing Climate Denial - 2020-04-22
- Hedge Fund Billionaires Power New Democratic Super PAC - 2020-01-23
- Here Are the Billionaires Funding Trump's Voter Suppression Lawsuits - 2020-07-31
- Here Are The Corporations And Right-Wing Funders Backing The Education Reform Movement - 2016-04-27
- How a gay hipster became a right-wing smearmeister - 2015-10-26
- Koch Brothers Tentacles Reach Out to Squelch Albuquerque BRT - 2015-10-16
- Koch brothers' higher-ed investments advance political goals - 2015-10-30
- Koch Foundation Criticizes Turning Point USA Even as Koch Network Funds the Group - 2020-04-01
- Koch Invested $127.5 Million in Building Right-Wing Infrastructure in 2018 - 2019-11-19
- Mapping the Movement to Dismantle Public Education - 2018-06-04
- Meet the 'Feminists' Doing the Koch Brothers' Dirty Work - 2016-08-18
- Meet the Billionaire Brothers You Never Heard of Who Fund the Religious Right - 2014-06-13
- Meet the Economist Behind the One Percent's Stealth Takeover of America - 2018-05-30
- Meet The Little-Known Network Pushing Ideas For Kochs, ALEC - 2013-11-14
- Meet the Oligarchs Funding Campaign to Kill Anti-Poverty Programs - 2019-09-10
- The Council for National Policy: Behind the Curtain - 2016-05-17
- The Lockdown Backlash May Be the New Tea Party Movement - 2020-04-16
- The Mercers, Trump's Billionaire Megadonors, Ramp Up Climate Change Denial Funding - 2018-01-25
- The plot against America: Inside the Christian right plan to "remodel" the nation - 2019-04-13
- The widespread protests to reopen the economy, explained - 2020-04-21
- These Companies Promised to Be Socially Responsible, But They Are Pushing ALEC's Right-Wing Agenda - 2019-08-27