|Founded||May 23, 1997|
|Type||Kentucky Business Trust|
American Renaissance (AR or AmRen) is a monthly white supremacist online publication founded and edited by Jared Taylor. It is published by the New Century Foundation, which describes itself as a "race-realist, white advocacy organization". It has also been described as "alt-right" by The Guardian.
|Updated||April 29, 2020|
|Name||New Century Foundation|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
|2018||.pdf file 990, $0.00, 11/19/19|
|2017||file 990, $1,833,647.00, 08/08/18|
|2016||file 990, $1,769,854.00, 06/12/17|
|2015||file 990R, $1,672,977.00, 09/20/16|
|2014||file 990, $1,639,716.00, 06/04/15|
|2013||file 990, $1,647,064.00, 06/16/14|
|2012||file 990O, $1,643,271.00, 05/21/13|
|2011||file 990, $1,686,017.00, 05/31/12|
|2010||file 990, $1,651,391.00, 05/13/11|
|2009||file 990EZ, $665,293.00, 06/23/10|
|2008||file 990EZ, $714,479.00, 06/06/09|
|2007||file 990, $721,270.00, 08/08/08|
- American Renaissance (magazine) article from Wikipedia
- Peter Holley (January 12, 2016). "Hear a white nationalist's robocall urging Iowa voters to back Trump". https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/12/why-this-leading-white-nationalist-is-urging-iowa-voters-to-back-donald-trump/.
- Claire Groden (January 12, 2016). "White Supremacist Group Makes Pro-Trump Robocalls". Fortune. http://fortune.com/2016/01/12/white-supremacists-trump/.
- "Jared Taylor/American Renaissance". Extremism in America. Anti-Defamation League. January 11, 2011. https://www.adl.org/news/article/extremism-in-america-jared-tayloramerican-renaissance.
- Elspeth Reeve (April 11, 2012). "Racist Writers Are Right to Feel Threatened". The Atlantic Wire. The Atlantic. http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/04/racist-writers-are-right-feel-threatened/51031/.
- "American Renaissance". 2011. Archived from the original on October 4, 2011. https://web.archive.org/web/20111004152949/http://www.amren.com/siteinfo/information.html.
- "The Rise Of The "Alt-Right" Movement And Its Place In This Year's Presidential Campaign". The Diane Rehm Show. August 30, 2016. http://thedianerehmshow.org/shows/2016-08-29/the-rise-of-the-alt-right-movement-and-its-place-in-this-years-presidential-campaign?_ga=1.209653522.124250118.1467840514.
- "'The races are not equal': meet the alt-right leader in Clinton's campaign ad". The Guardian. August 26, 2016. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/26/jared-taylor-alt-right-clinton-trump.
- American Renaissance, Southern Poverty Law Center.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Jared Taylor (1 C, 31 P)
Pages in category "American Renaissance"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Here are the extremist figures going to the White House social media summit - 2019-07-09
- Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled White Nationalism Into The Mainstream - 2017-10-05
- How a Nazi Slur for 'Fake News' Became an Alt-Right Rallying Cry - 2017-10-08
- How Donald Trump's campaign chief created an online haven for white nationalists - 2016-08-22
- The Alt-Right Comes to Washington - 2017-01-01
- The Alt-Right's Love Affair with Trump Is Over. Here's Why. - 2019-07-09
- The Anti-Immigration Crusader - 2011-04-17
- The Daily Caller has a White Nationalist problem - 2017-08-21
- The fall of the "alt-right" came from anti-fascism - 2018-04-15
- The Notorious Book that Ties the Right to the Far Right - 2018-02-02
- The scary ideology behind Trump's immigration instincts - 2018-01-18
- This Obscure Foundation Helped Fund the Alt-Right - 2020-02-18
- Top Racists And Neo-Nazis Back Donald Trump - 2015-08-27
- Trump adviser Stephen Miller injected white nationalist agenda into Breitbart, investigation reveals - 2019-11-12
- Twitter Has Started Its 'Purge' Of Nazi Accounts - 2017-12-18
- Young Fascists on Campus: Turning Point USA and Its Far-Right Connections - 2018-02-07
- YouTube bans Stefan Molyneux, David Duke, Richard Spencer, and more for hate speech - 2020-06-29
- YouTube Boots White Supremacist Richard Spencer, Far-Right Personality Stefan Molyneux for Spewing Hate - 2020-06-29