May 12, 1929|
Newark, New Jersey, U.S.
|Residence||Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.|
|Occupation||Co-founder of Home Depot|
|Net worth||US$5.1 billion (November 2018)|
- Bernard Marcus article from Wikipedia
- "Marcus, Bernie". ebscohost.com. http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/biographies/26189185/marcus-bernie.
- "Forbes profile: Bernard Marcus". https://www.forbes.com/profile/bernard-marcus/. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- Bernard Marcus Family Foundation Profile: Summary, OpenSecrets.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Bernard Marcus"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Bad actors promoted Trump-touted miracle drug, Governor Stitt bought it - 2020-05-06
- Ben Shapiro 'Owns the Libs'...But Who Owns Him? - 2018-07-31
- Billionaire Robert Mercer Is Helping Pay Donald Trump's Legal Bills - 2017-10-03
- Billionaire Trump Megadonors Behind Group That Promoted Scott Atlas as an Anti-Fauci - 2020-10-20
- Bradley Foundation Bankrolls Attacks on Unions - 2017-05-08
- Pharma-Funded Group Tied to a Top Trump Donor Is Promoting Malaria Drug to the President - 2020-04-06
- Pro-Trump college GOP activist Charlie Kirk will launch a new group to target Democrats in 2020 - 2019-05-20
- Pro-Trump donors in huge cash drive to boost doctors pushing states to reopen - 2020-06-01