Category:Campaign Life Coalition
|Formation||May 20, 1975|
|Headquarters||300-104 Bond Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
The Campaign Life Coalition (sometimes shortened to Campaign Life) is a Canadian political lobbyist organization founded in 1978. Based in Toronto, the organization advocates for socially conservative values. In addition to its initial goals of opposing abortion and euthanasia, Campaign Life Coalition advocates for what it describes as traditional family values, including opposition to same-sex marriage, sex education, homosexuality, fornication, and the use of contraceptive methods.
- Campaign Life Coalition article from Wikipedia
- "About | LifeSite" (in en-US). https://www.lifesitenews.com/about. Retrieved 2016-07-16.
- Coalition, Campaign Life. "CLC Offices and Presidents - Campaign Life Coalition". https://www.campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=Offices. Retrieved 2016-07-16.
- Coalition, Campaign Life. "About Us - Campaign Life Coalition". http://www.campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=About_Us. Retrieved 2016-07-16.
- "Marriage". Campaign Life Coalition. http://www.campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=Marriage. Retrieved 7 December 2016.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Campaign Life Coalition"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Alabama is closer than we think - 2019-05-15
- Andrew Scheer and the anti-abortion movement in Canada - 2018-01-27
- Andrew Scheer fails to satisfy either side in abortion debate - 2019-08-31
- Andrew Scheer quitting as Conservative leader amid controversy - 2019-12-12
- Andrew Scheer's Careful Word Choices Irk Anti-Abortion Activist - 2019-08-30
- Anti-abortion activists are planning to win 50 ridings for their cause in the upcoming federal election - 2019-08-31
- Anti-abortion group RightNow on cross-country tour to recruit volunteers for anti-abortion candidates - 2019-08-19
- Anti-abortion group says 45 now-elected Conservative MPs would vote to restrict abortion access - here's why pro-choice experts are concerned - 2019-11-24
- Anti-abortion group tells supporters to buy PC memberships and help Jason Kenney take over party - 2016-07-15
- Anti-choice group attacks Scheer for not defending social conservative values - 2019-10-25
- Anti-choice group trying to criminalize abortion says Scheer has "impeccable" voting record - 2019-05-23
- COMMENTARY: Will Canadian social conservatives sink Andrew Scheer? - 2019-11-29
- Conservative Candidate Fought to Keep HPV Vaccine and the 'Homosexual Lifestyle' Out of Schools - 2019-09-27
- Conservative leadership contender Leslyn Lewis sells herself to social conservatives, takes shots at MacKay - 2020-03-10
- Conservatives play it safe with Scheer - 2017-05-27
- Conservatives to put 24/7 live camera on ballot holding area for leadership election - 2020-07-13
- Here are 86 Conservative candidates who will vote against women's reproductive rights - 2015-10-01
- Here is a List of 67 Conservative Candidates Who Will Vote Against Women's Reproductive Rights - 2019-10-16
- How Canada's growing anti-abortion movement plans to swing the next federal election - 2018-09-12
- SCHEER AMBITION: Crowned Leader in a Game of Truth or Dairy - 2019-10-08
- Scheer faces backlash from national anti-abortion group over mixed messaging - 2019-08-31
- Scheer faces his own civil war now - 2019-11-02
- Scheer Tries To Clarify Tory Stance On Abortion But Sows More Confusion - 2019-08-29
- Scheer Wants You to Think Abortion Access Would Be Protected If He Wins. It Wouldn't - 2019-09-11
- Scheer's election as Conservative leader cheered by anti-abortion groups - 2017-05-29
- Scheer's messaging on abortion cost him votes on both sides of the debate, say observers - 2019-11-02
- Scheer's position on abortion a shift, but not a surprise to some conservatives - 2019-08-30
- Scheer's position on abortion a shift, but not a surprise to some conservatives - 2019-09-02
- Scheer's Top Quebec MP Admits To Giving The Wrong Impression On Abortion - 2019-08-26
- Social conservative groups call for Andrew Scheer to resign - 2019-11-25
- Social conservatives barred from Tory leadership race by 'roadblocks and red tape': head of anti-abortion group - 2020-02-26
- Social conservatives look to wield influence - again - on Conservative leadership race - 2020-01-29
- The Christian right's efforts to transform society - 2019-07-24
- The Conservatives' Radical Right Problem Goes Way Beyond Scheer - 2019-12-17
- The Religious Right is Now Taking Credit for Electing Doug Ford Leader of Ontario's PC Party - 2018-03-11
- Tory MP Sloan ducks call to apologize for challenging Tam's loyalty - Sudbury.com - 2020-04-28
- True Blue - 2014-05-28