Category:Canada Strong and Proud
|Formation||June 19, 2019|
Claims to be "grassroots Canadians", but probably well-funded and connected to Canada Proud. The spam text responses are used to build a database of which Canadians support which party.
Quite possibly a way to circumvent the party election spending limits.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Canada Strong and Proud"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Canada Strong and Proud is now registered as a third party ahead of federal election - 2019-07-25
- Canada Strong and Proud registers as third party ahead of election - 2019-07-25
- Canada's anti-election-meddling panel would prefer to keep quiet - 2019-07-09
- Cartoonist calls out third-party group for using art in political ad - 2019-10-11
- Conrad Black rails against climate policy, predicts Trump will defeat 'cluck' Democrats during keynote - 2020-01-18
- Controversial 'robocall' firm behind mass text messages across Canada - 2019-07-05
- Manning Centre a primary backer for series of 'Proud' Facebook pages - 2019-10-03
- Manning Centre a primary backer for series of anti-Liberal Facebook pages - 2019-10-03
- Manning Centre to change its name as founder Preston Manning announces retirement - 2020-01-16
- Manning Centre won't disclose source of donations to third parties for attack ads on Liberals - 2019-10-15
- Misleading election day robocalls linked to third-party Canada Strong and Proud - 2019-10-21
- Mysterious political robotexts may just be the start in a new era of 3rd-party ads - 2019-08-06