Category:Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Tim McMillan (10 P)
Pages in category "Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Abandoning 'social license' was a dumb idea for Alberta's oilpatch - 2019-10-27
- Andrew Scheer: Big Oil's secret weapon - 2019-10-17
- As Election Nears, Canada's Biggest Oil Firm Is Noticeably Quiet - 2019-08-28
- As Western premiers blow smoke on carbon tax, youth organize for climate justice - 2019-10-29
- Canada's social media arms race and the battle for hearts and likes - 2019-07-04
- Conservative politicians, oil executives map out strategy for ousting federal Liberals in growing collaboration - 2019-04-25
- Convenient Conspiracy: How Vivian Krause Became the Poster Child for Canada's Anti-Environment Crusade - 2014-11-13
- Corporate Mapping Project names top fossil fuel industry players, unlocks online database - 2019-07-03
- The age of the PAC is here, but who they are still not completely clear - 2019-07-07
- The Calgary Oil and Gas Execs Backing Scheer Might Surprise You - 2019-08-14
- The global assault on environmental rights behind Jason Kenney's war - 2019-09-13
- The little-known colossus behind the Conservatives' anti-climate agenda - 2019-10-19
- The New Climate Denialism: Time for an Intervention - 2016-09-26