Category:Canadian Energy Centre
A ~$30 million "Energy war room" dedicated to the idea of fighting that Alberta oil remains without easy outside access due to environmental activists funded by American oil interests. This conspiracy theory was active during the Canadian Harper government, when the Canada Revenue Agency was used as a political weapon against environmental groups. After many audits, no evidence of improper funding was reported.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Canadian Energy Centre"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Advocates criticize war room for secrecy, potential for corruption - 2019-10-12
- Alberta launches inquiry into foreign influences in the energy industry - 2019-07-04
- Alberta war room not subject to freedom of information rules - 2019-10-10
- Alberta's energy war room now called Canadian Energy Centre - 2019-10-09
- Amnesty International raises concerns about Jason Kenney's strategy to fight anti-oil forces - 2019-09-10