Category:Church of Scientology Religious Education College Inc
|Formation||October 19, 1967|
|Headquarters||Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, West Sussex, UK|
Church of Scientology Religious Education College Inc. (COSRECI) is company incorporated in the Australian state of South Australia. It does no business in Australia, but operates and controls all properties and sub-organizations in the UK, which is a "continent" in the Scientology organization.[dox]
- Church of Scientology Religious Education College Inc, Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission. Accessed 2016-03-02.
- Church of Scientology Religious Education College Inc, WhatDoTheyKnow.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Church of Scientology Religious Education College Inc (5 C, 22 P, 5 F)
- ► CLO UK (10 P)
- ► Peter Hodkin (4 P)
- ► Nesta Investments (empty)
- ► John Wood (18 P)
Pages in category "Church of Scientology Religious Education College Inc"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Church of Scientology contaminated stream with raw sewage - 2018-04-27
- Blog: Church of Scientology Financial Documents from the UK and Australia - 2015-02-26
- Church of Scientology fined for leaking raw sewage into river - 2018-04-27
- Church of Scientology fined £14,000 for polluting a Sussex river with raw sewage from a gala concert - 2018-04-27
- Church of Scientology Religious Education College Inc
- Cult Cornered (Again) - 2010-10-01
- Scientologists saving 'nearly £2m' on London rate relief - Camden tight lipped - 2010-10-16
- Scientology and its languishing English property: Duckworth's Essence Distillery, Trafford - 2016-05-20
- Scientology tax victory could cost Revenue millions - 2006-08-11
- Scientology: Game Over? Australia May Be About to Bankrupt Church Operations Down Under (UPDATED) - 2011-09-13