Category:Council for National Policy
The Council for National Policy (CNP), is an umbrella organization and networking group for social conservative activists in the United States. It has been described by The New York Times as "a little-known club of a few hundred of the most powerful conservatives in the country," who meet three times yearly behind closed doors at undisclosed locations for a confidential conference. The Nation has called it a secretive organization that "networks wealthy right-wing donors together with top conservative operatives to plan long-term movement strategy." It was founded in 1981 by Tim LaHaye as a forum for conservative Christians seeking to strengthen the political right in the United States.
|Updated||April 29, 2020|
|Name||Council For National Policy|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
|2018||.pdf file 990, $1,579,181.00, 12/05/19|
|2017||file 990, $1,738,958.00, 11/27/18|
|2016||file 990, $1,349,489.00, 11/29/17|
|2015||file 990, $1,155,495.00, 02/21/17|
|2014||file 990, $1,083,584.00, 02/05/16|
|2013||file 990, $994,524.00, 11/24/14|
|2012||file 990, $673,194.00, 12/04/13|
|2011||file 990, $585,726.00, 11/20/12|
|2010||file 990, $492,476.00, 11/22/11|
|2009||file 990, $505,411.00, 11/23/10|
|2007||file 990, $620,487.00, 09/17/08|
- Council for National Policy article from Wikipedia
- David D. Kirkpatrick, "The 2004 Campaign: The Conservatives: Club of the Most Powerful Gathers in Strictest Privacy", New York Times, August 28, 2004
- Max Blumenthal, Secretive Right-Wing Group Vetted Palin thenation.com 09/01/2008
- David D. Kirkpatrick, "Christian Right Labors to Find '08 Candidate", New York Times, February 24, 2007
- Council for National Policy, SourceWatch.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Council for National Policy"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A Bible museum is a good idea. The one that's opening is not. - 2017-11-17
- A user's guide to "Cultural Marxism": Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory, reloaded - 2019-05-05
- Amway heir Dick DeVos beat Big Labor in its own backyard. Next up: your state. - 2014-01-21
- At Secretive Retreat, Evangelicals Celebrate Brett Kavanaugh's Confirmation - 2018-10-07
- Text of Harper's speech - 2005-12-15
- The Council for National Policy: Behind the Curtain - 2016-05-17
- The Reclusive Hedge-Fund Tycoon Behind the Trump Presidency - 2017-03-17
- There's A New Groundswell In Town - 'Save Our Country' Coalition - 2020-04-29
- This powerful group groomed Mike Pence for the White House. Impeachment could complicate their plans - 2019-10-25