|Formation||March 10, 2009|
Tucker Carlson (Founder)|
Neil Patel (Publisher)
Brian Danza (COO)
Geoff Ingersoll (Editor-in-Chief)
|Formation||July 26, 2011|
|Updated||June 28, 2019|
|Name||Daily Caller News Foundation|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
|2017||file 990, $1,334,900.00, 02/22/19|
|2016||file 990, $1,196,207.00, 02/01/18|
|2015||file 990, $2,207,506.00, 03/03/17|
|2014||file 990, $321,686.00, 08/04/15|
|2013||file 990EZ, $6,540.00, 08/27/14|
|2012||file 990, $159,442.00, 03/27/14|
|2011||file 990EZ, $1,358.00, 12/31/12|
- The Daily Caller article from Wikipedia
- The Daily Caller Has A White Nationalist Problem, Southern Poverty Law Center.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Daily Caller"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Blog: Church of Scientology International - Lobbying in Washington D.C. - 2014-05-11
- Church of Scientology Lobbied Hillary's State Department - 2015-06-21
- Church of Scientology lobbied the White House - 2013-12-04
- CPAC 2019: Turning Point USA's Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens Are the New King and Queen of the GOP Ball - 2019-03-01
- The Daily Caller has a White Nationalist problem - 2017-08-21
- The Koch brothers' foundation network explained - 2015-10-30
- TheBlaze and CRTV Merge to Create Conservative Media Powerhouse (Exclusive) - 2018-12-02
- Trump catapulted a baseless smear about Omar's marriage from the online fringes into the political mainstream - 2019-07-19
- Trump is drawing comparisons to L. Ron, but will Hillary favor Scientology as much as Bill did? - 2016-08-22
- Trump's social media summit was a circus. Its aftermath was even worse. - 2019-07-12