The Daily Stormer is an American neo-Nazi, white supremacist, and Holocaust denial commentary and message board website that advocates for the genocide of Jews. It considers itself a part of the alt-right movement. Its editor, Andrew Anglin, founded it on July 4, 2013, as a faster-paced replacement for his previous website Total Fascism. The website also publishes its content in Spain and Latin America, Italy and Greece.
- The Daily Stormer article from Wikipedia
- Wines, Michael (July 5, 2015). "White Supremacists Extend Their Reach Through Websites". The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/06/us/white-supremacists-extend-their-reach-through-websites.html. Retrieved October 6, 2015.
- Pearce, Matt (June 24, 2015). "What happens when a millennial goes fascist? He starts up a neo-Nazi site". Los Angeles Times. http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-daily-stormer-interview-20150624-story.html. Retrieved August 22, 2015.
- O'Brien, Luke (January 19, 2018). "American Neo-Nazi Is Using Holocaust Denial As A Legal Defense" (in en-US). HuffPost. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/neo-nazi-holocaust-denial-legal-defense_us_5a612a5ce4b0125fd6354368. Retrieved April 25, 2018.
- O'Brein, Luke (December 2017). "The Making of an American Nazi". https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/12/the-making-of-an-american-nazi/544119/. Retrieved April 4, 2018. "(As Anglin would later write, the official policy of his site was: “Jews should be exterminated.”)"
- Gallo, William (August 25, 2016). "What is the 'Alt-Right'?". Voice of America. http://www.voanews.com/a/hillary-clinton-attacks-donald-trump-alt-right-ties/3481117.html. Retrieved September 18, 2016.
- The Daily Stormer, RationalWiki.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Daily Stormer"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- A Guide To Faith Goldy And How (Not) To Report On Her - 2018-09-26
- A Judge Ruled A Neo-Nazi Blogger Should Pay $14 Million To A Woman Targeted In A Racist "Troll Storm" - 2019-07-16
- A Political Grid Humming with Hatred: Who Taps Its Energy? - 2019-04-29
- Alt-right in Montreal: The war against women - 2018-05-18
- Andrew Scheer Shouldn't Give Racists a Pass - 2019-05-14
- Andrew Scheer walks thin line on abortion and residential schools controversies - 2017-10-03
- Doug Ford and Faith Goldy - what's wrong with this picture? - 2018-09-24
- Doug Ford finally names white nationalist Faith Goldy in denouncing hate speech - 2018-09-26
- Doug Ford must denounce Faith Goldy and her ideas - 2018-09-26
- Doug Ford refuses to distance himself from far-right mayoral candidate - 2018-09-24
- Doug Ford refuses to distance himself from far-right Toronto mayoral candidate - 2018-09-24
- March of the Trolls: Right-Wing Activists Take Aim at German Election - 2017-09-13
- McInnes, Molyneux, and 4chan: Investigating pathways to the alt-right - 2018-04-19
- Meet Silicon Valley's secretive alt-right followers - 2017-03-10
- Meet the white nationalist trying to ride the Trump train to lasting power - 2016-10-27
- Milo wants vigilantes to start killing journalists, and he's not being 'ironic' - 2018-06-27