The Daily Stormer is an American neo-Nazi, white supremacist, and Holocaust denial commentary and message board website that advocates for the genocide of Jews. It considers itself a part of the alt-right movement. Its editor, Andrew Anglin, founded it on July 4, 2013, as a faster-paced replacement for his previous website Total Fascism. The website also publishes its content in Spain and Latin America, Italy and Greece.
- The Daily Stormer article from Wikipedia
- Wines, Michael (July 5, 2015). "White Supremacists Extend Their Reach Through Websites". The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/06/us/white-supremacists-extend-their-reach-through-websites.html. Retrieved October 6, 2015.
- Pearce, Matt (June 24, 2015). "What happens when a millennial goes fascist? He starts up a neo-Nazi site". Los Angeles Times. http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-daily-stormer-interview-20150624-story.html. Retrieved August 22, 2015.
- O'Brien, Luke (January 19, 2018). "American Neo-Nazi Is Using Holocaust Denial As A Legal Defense" (in en-US). HuffPost. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/neo-nazi-holocaust-denial-legal-defense_us_5a612a5ce4b0125fd6354368. Retrieved April 25, 2018.
- O'Brein, Luke (December 2017). "The Making of an American Nazi". https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/12/the-making-of-an-american-nazi/544119/. Retrieved April 4, 2018. "(As Anglin would later write, the official policy of his site was: "Jews should be exterminated.")"
- Gallo, William (August 25, 2016). "What is the 'Alt-Right'?". Voice of America. http://www.voanews.com/a/hillary-clinton-attacks-donald-trump-alt-right-ties/3481117.html. Retrieved September 18, 2016.
- The Daily Stormer, RationalWiki.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Daily Stormer"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
- A fight over a four-bedroom house: The Rebel Media meltdown and the full recording at the centre of the controversy - 2017-08-19
- A Guide To Faith Goldy And How (Not) To Report On Her - 2018-09-26
- A Judge Ruled A Neo-Nazi Blogger Should Pay $14 Million To A Woman Targeted In A Racist "Troll Storm" - 2019-07-16
- A Political Grid Humming with Hatred: Who Taps Its Energy? - 2019-04-29
- Alt-right in Montreal: The war against women - 2018-05-18
- An up-to-date (and growing) list of the worst Conservative candidates - 2019-09-16
- Andrew Scheer Shouldn't Give Racists a Pass - 2019-05-14
- Andrew Scheer walks thin line on abortion and residential schools controversies - 2017-10-03
- Andrew Scheer's newest problem: old video of Faith Goldy lavishly praising Justina McCaffrey - 2019-09-14
- Canada's far-right Rebel Media site down after service cut - 2017-08-21
- Canada's new far right: A trove of private chat room messages reveals an extremist subculture - 2019-04-27
- Canada's probable next PM is courting the far right to win - 2019-04-03
- Creepy Face Recognition Firm Clearview AI Sure Has a Lot of Ties to the Far Right - 2020-04-08
- Don't Let the Alt-Right's Rebrand Fool You - 2017-08-24
- Doug Ford and Faith Goldy - what's wrong with this picture? - 2018-09-24
- Doug Ford finally names white nationalist Faith Goldy in denouncing hate speech - 2018-09-26
- Doug Ford must denounce Faith Goldy and her ideas - 2018-09-26
- Doug Ford refuses to distance himself from far-right mayoral candidate - 2018-09-24
- Doug Ford refuses to distance himself from far-right Toronto mayoral candidate - 2018-09-24
- Faith Goldy Fired From The Rebel - 2017-08-18
- Far-Right Extremists Helped Create The World's Most Powerful Facial Recognition Technology - 2020-04-07
- Far-Right Trolls Back Ex-Gawker Editor's Lawsuit Against The Daily Beast - 2020-06-15
- Former Director of The Rebel Named Conservative Party Campaign Director - 2017-10-19
- Fox's Carlson stunned by reaction to stories on South Africa - 2018-08-24
- He used to work for a site that promoted racists - now he edits a Canadian news outlet - 2019-08-22
- Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled White Nationalism Into The Mainstream - 2017-10-05
- Hey, America, Now You Have Our Worst People. You're Welcome. - 2017-08-19
- Hiding in plain sight: how the 'alt-right' is weaponizing irony to spread fascism - 2017-05-23
- How Antifa Became The Bogeyman Of George Floyd Protests - 2020-06-09
- March of the Trolls: Right-Wing Activists Take Aim at German Election - 2017-09-13
- McInnes, Molyneux, and 4chan: Investigating pathways to the alt-right - 2018-04-19
- Meet Silicon Valley's secretive alt-right followers - 2017-03-10
- Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump - 2016-09-21
- Meet the white nationalist trying to ride the Trump train to lasting power - 2016-10-27
- Miller Pushed Racist 'Camp of the Saints' Beloved by Far Right - 2019-11-12
- Milo wants vigilantes to start killing journalists, and he's not being 'ironic' - 2018-06-27
- Misogyny Festers At Heart Of Blockchain Community - 2018-04-03
- The Alt-Right Is a Subculture Without a Culture - 2018-04-02
- The Alt-Right Playbook: How to Radicalize a Normie - 2019-10-21
- The Alt-Right Playbook: The Card Says Moops - 2019-01-25
- The Dirty Business of Hosting Hate Online - 2019-07-11
- The far right is learning to mobilise and radicalise. Charlottesville is a wake-up call - 2017-08-14
- The Far Right's New Toad Mascot Is a Fatter, More Racist Pepe the Frog - 2017-12-04
- The Making of an American Nazi - 2017-11-14
- The Racist Podcaster Who Started a Neo-Nazi Coffee Company to Fund White Nationalism - 2018-05-16
- The Rebel Yell - 2019-10-13
- There's a Very Real Potential for Violence at Saturday's MAGA Events in DC, Say Extremism-Watchers - 2020-11-12
- This Is The Daily Stormer's Playbook - 2017-12-13
- Top Racists And Neo-Nazis Back Donald Trump - 2015-08-27
- Trump Boosts Fired Google Engineer Who Proposed Richard Spencer Fundraiser, Suggested Skinheads Rebrand - 2019-08-06
- Trump Defends Trudeau Meeting After Insult From Ezra Levant - 2019-08-26