Category:David Horowitz Freedom Center
|Formation||August 4, 1988|
|Center for the Study of Popular Culture|
The David Horowitz Freedom Center, formerly the Center for the Study of Popular Culture (CSPC), is a conservative foundation founded in 1988 by political activist David Horowitz and his long-time collaborator Peter Collier. It was established with funding from groups including the John M. Olin Foundation, the Bradley Foundation and the Scaife Foundation. It runs several websites and blogs, including FrontPage Magazine, Students for Academic Freedom and Jihad Watch. It has been described as Islamophobic as has its blog Jihad Watch.
|Updated||June 28, 2019|
|Name||David Horowitz Freedom Center|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
|2017||file 990, $1,499,905.00, 12/20/18|
|2016||file 990, $1,423,288.00, 12/29/17|
|2015||file 990, $1,235,397.00, 03/02/17|
|2014||file 990, $2,112,347.00, 02/22/16|
|2013||file 990, $2,012,245.00, 12/29/14|
|2012||file 990, $2,084,555.00, 12/10/13|
|2011||file 990, $2,021,355.00, 12/26/12|
|2010||file 990, $1,468,315.00, 11/07/11|
|2009||file 990, $1,339,331.00, 09/01/10|
|2008||file 990, $1,646,789.00, 07/13/09|
|2007||file 990, $2,270,510.00, 08/28/08|
- David Horowitz Freedom Center article from Wikipedia
- Maureen Ryan. The Other Side of Grief: The Home Front and the Aftermath in American Narratives of the Vietnam (Culture, Politics, and the Cold War Culture, Politics, and the conservative David Horowitz Freedom Center). Univ. of Massachusetts Press. p. 213.
- Asma Khalid (October 20, 2007). "Horowitz campus effort targets Islamic 'fanatics'". The Spokesman-Review. https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=20071020&id=_2lWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=d_MDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3260,7355318. Retrieved February 11, 2013.
- Michael Krebs (December 23, 2010). "Controversy in Seattle over anti-Israel outdoor advertisements". DigitalJournal.com. http://digitaljournal.com/article/301717. Retrieved February 11, 2013.
- Kazem, Halima (20 June 2016). "Funding Islamophobia: $206m went to promoting 'hatred' of American Muslims". The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/20/islamophobia-funding-cair-berkeley-report. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
- Yang, Jennifer (21 December 2017). "Board member of anti-racism agency fired amid accusations of Islamophobic commentary". https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/12/21/board-member-of-anti-racism-agency-fired-amid-accusations-of-islamophobic-commentary.html. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
- John L. Esposito (2011). "Islamophobia and the Challenges of Pluralism in the 21st Century - Introduction". Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding, Georgetown University. Archived from the original on 2012-03-24. https://web.archive.org/web/20120324053440/http://www12.georgetown.edu/sfs/docs/ACMCU_Islamophobia_txt_99.pdf. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- FEAR INC. Explore the $57 million network fueling Islamophobia in the United States, Center for American Progress.
- The Godfather, Southern Poverty Law Center.
- David Horowitz Freedom Center, SourceWatch.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "David Horowitz Freedom Center"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.