Category:Department of Homeland Security
Church of Scientology International
|Year/Period||Income||Agencies lobbied||Doc ID||Firm||Client||Lobbyist||Issues|
|2009 2nd Quarter||$40000||Department of Homeland Security, US Commission on International Religious Freedom, US House of Representatives, US Senate, White House||300193426||THE MITCHELL FIRM, INC.||Church of Scientology International||Greg Mitchell||
- United States Department of Homeland Security article from Wikipedia
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Homeland Security (empty)
- ► Immigration and Customs Enforcement (1 C, 8 P)
- ► United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (8 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Department of Homeland Security"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Scientology Getting It From All Sides: The Tampa Bay Times Looks at 2010 FBI Investigation - 2013-01-13
- Scientology Means Never Having to Tell an Ashtray You're Sorry - 2013-04-16
- Blog: Scientology Money Project Master Index of Subjects and People - 2018-03-17
- Scientology's 2012 in Review: Parting Shots from a Year David Miscavige Won't Soon Forget - 2012-12-29
- Blog: Scientology's billion-dollar slush fund, its slick operators, and how it gets around regulation - 2015-07-06
- Blog: Scientology's Totally Insane Recruitment Methods - 2017-03-09
- Blog: Should Church of Scientology Be of interest to the Department of Homeland Security? - 2016-01-21