Prince in 2015
Erik Dean Prince|
June 6, 1969
Holland, Michigan, U.S.
Erik Dean Prince (born June 6, 1969) is an American businessman, former U.S. Navy SEAL officer, and the founder of the government services and security company Blackwater USA, now called Academi. He served as Blackwater's CEO until 2009 and as its chairman until its sale to a group of investors in 2010. Prince now heads the private equity firm Frontier Resource Group and is chairman of Hong Kong-listed Frontier Services Group Ltd. He is the brother of U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos.
- Erik Prince article from Wikipedia
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Erik Prince"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Erik Prince linked to spy infiltration of Michigan teachers' union - 2020-03-07
- Erik Prince Offered Lethal Services to Sanctioned Russian Mercenary Firm - 2020-04-13
- Erik Prince recruited former spies to infiltrate Democratic campaigns and liberal groups: report - 2020-03-09
- Erik Prince's company plans business in China province under human rights scrutiny according to financial disclosure - 2019-10-09
- The DeVos family has poured more than $200 million into the Christian conservative movement. Here's how. - 2014-01-21
- The Persistent Influence of Trump's "Shadow Adviser" Erik Prince - 2019-11-06
- Trump ally may have broken Venezuela sanctions - 2019-12-30
- Trump Fundraiser Was Part Of Push To Privatize Espionage Operations to Evade The "Deep State" - 2018-01-03
- Trump White House Weighing Plans for Private Spies to Counter "Deep State" Enemies - 2017-12-05