Category:Federation for American Immigration Reform
|Formation||February 1, 1978|
|Legal status||Non-profit tax exempt|
|Headquarters||25 Massachusetts Ave NW, Suite 330, Washington, D.C., 20001, USA|
President Daniel A. Stein (1988-)|
Bob Dane, Executive Director
(FYE December 2016)
|Mission||"improve border security, stop illegal immigration, promote immigration levels at about 300,000 annually"|
The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is a non-profit tax exempt organization in the United States that self-identifies as an organization seeking to reduce both legal and illegal immigration. The group publishes position papers, organizes events, and runs campaigns in order to influence US immigration policies. The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies FAIR as a hate group with close ties to white supremacist groups.
|Updated||April 29, 2020|
|Name||Federation For American Immigration Reform|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
|2018||file 990, $36,062,018.00, 08/23/19|
|2017||file 990, $36,100,872.00, 10/30/18|
|2016||file 990, $14,425,691.00, 10/16/17|
|2015||file 990, $14,981,665.00, 11/02/16|
|2014||file 990, $14,054,810.00, 10/01/15|
|2013||file 990, $12,869,671.00, 09/24/14|
|2012||file 990, $13,398,030.00, 09/23/13|
|2011||file 990, $11,209,107.00, 11/19/12|
|2010||file 990, $11,714,489.00, 09/23/11|
|2009||file 990, $10,205,706.00, 10/27/10|
|2008||file 990, $9,852,449.00, 10/21/09|
|2007||file 990, $11,920,624.00, 07/18/08|
- "FAIR Staff Webpage". Federation for American Immigration Reform. nd. https://www.fairus.org/about-fair/fair-staff. Retrieved July 2, 2018.
- "FAIR's About Us Page". https://www.fairus.org/about-fair. Retrieved July 2, 2018.
- "Federation for American Immigration Reform" (in en). Southern Poverty Law Center. https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/federation-american-immigration-reform. Retrieved 2018-02-02.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Federation for American Immigration Reform"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A radical anti-immigration group infiltrated the GOP. Now it's in the White House. - 2017-05-03
- An anti-immigrant hate group lobbying director is now a senior adviser at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services - 2018-03-07
- Anti-immigrant group Colcom Foundation's sponsorship of Holiday Market draws criticism - 2018-11-29
- Anti-immigrant leader Dr. John Tanton of Michigan dies at 85 - 2019-07-18
- Appeals Court favors release of University of Michigan records of anti-immigrant leader - 2019-07-06
- The Anti-Immigration Crusader - 2011-04-17
- The Dark Legacy of John Tanton, the Anti-Immigration White Nationalist Who Set the Stage for Trump - 2019-07-21
- The Fall of the Heritage Foundation and the Death of Republican Ideas - 2013-09-25
- The Nativist Lobby: Three Faces of Intolerance - 2009-02-01
- The scary ideology behind Trump's immigration instincts - 2018-01-18
- This Obscure Foundation Helped Fund the Alt-Right - 2020-02-18
- Trump Adviser Spent a Decade Using Street Gang MS-13 to Justify Anti-Immigrant Agenda. Now It's Happening - 2017-09-15
- Trump Wants Former "Hate Group" Leader for Top Immigration Job - 2019-04-10
- Twitter Declines to Explain Taking $1 Million From Hate Group - 2019-10-04