Category:Food and Drug Administration
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Prozac (30 P)
Pages in category "Food and Drug Administration"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Science Fiction smackdown: L. Ron Hubbard, the pith helmet-wearing 'pipsqueak Prometheus' - 2016-02-16
- Blog: Scientologist Matt Feshbach Back in the Stem Cell Therapy Business - 2018-11-08
- Scientologists Found Guilty In U.S. Conspiracy Case - 1979-10-27
- Scientology Lawsuit Against Drug Company's Executive Dismissed - 1992-05-30
- Scientology secrets in government docs: Did the feds have a chance to stop 'Snow White'? - 2015-01-28
- Scientology suit on PR firm heads for trial - 1994-03-31
- Scientology Units Yielded Variety Of Files in Raids - 1977-07-12
- Scientology's first 'Clear': L. Ron Hubbard intended to return as his daughter Diana's son - 2015-01-20
- Scientology: Not very effective in Washington politics, but it tries, tries again - 2016-12-11
- Stop Picking on Scientology! Double-Fisted Wisdom from 1977 - 2013-08-11
- War of words ignites over anti-depressant use - 2005-06-30
- What is Scientology? - 2012-01-01
- What you'll find on the menu at the clinic run by a physician who's also a Scientologist - 2016-11-27
- When Richard Nixon ordered the Secret Service to investigate Scientology - 2015-02-03
- When Scientology was in trouble in 1955, L. Ron Hubbard told prosecutor he was a 'psychologist' - 2016-02-21