|Frank J. Gaffney Jr.|
Frank Gaffney in 2018
April 5, 1953|
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service (B.A., 1975)|
Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (M.A.)
|Occupation||President of Center for Security Policy|
|Organization||Center for Security Policy|
|Known for||Counter-jihad conspiracy theories, political commentary|
Frank J. Gaffney Sr.|
Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service (1987)|
Zionist Organization of America's Louis Brandeis Award (2003)
Frank J. Gaffney Jr. is an American counter-jihad conspiracy theorist and the founder and president of the Center for Security Policy. In the 1970s and 1980s he worked in various roles for the federal government, including seven months as Acting Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs during the Reagan administration.
- Frank Gaffney, Jr. article from Wikipedia
- Smietana, Bob (24 October 2010). "Anti-Muslim crusaders make millions spreading fear". Tennessean. http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/2010/10/24/antimuslim-crusaders-make-millions-spreading-fear/28936467/. Retrieved August 17, 2017.
- "990 Income Tax Form". Center for Security Policy. 2012. http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/2012-990-PDC-resize.pdf. Retrieved August 17, 2017.
- "Frank Gaffney". Center for Security Policy. https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/about-us/frank-gaffney/. Retrieved August 17, 2017.
- "4 Conspiracy Theories Promoted by Frank Gaffney, Ted Cruz's New Adviser". Haaretz. March 18, 2016. http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.709566. Retrieved July 21, 2016.
"Frank Gaffney Jr". https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/frank-gaffney-jr.
Carden, James. "The Iran Deal Opponents Are Going to Fight to the Bitter End". The Nation (11 September 2015). http://www.thenation.com/article/the-iran-deal-opponents-are-going-to-fight-to-the-bitter-end/. Retrieved September 28, 2015.
Woodruff, Betsy (15 March 2015). "Glenn Beck Thinks Grover Norquist Is a Muslim Brotherhood Mole. Now, the NRA Is "Investigating."". Slate. http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/03/16/nra_investigates_grover_norquist_as_glenn_beck_says_he_is_a_muslim_brotherhood.html. Retrieved September 28, 2015.
"Bachmann, Gaffney, and the GOP's Anti-Muslim Culture of Conspiracy". http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/23/bachmann-gaffney-and-the-gop-s-anti-muslim-culture-of-conspiracy.html.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Save Our Country Coalition (31 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Frank Gaffney"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Her Father Championed Jewish Refugees. She Finances the Anti-Muslim Refugee Movement. - 2017-02-17
- Here's Who Else Was At That Bizarre WH Meeting With Trump And Ginni Thomas - 2019-01-28
- How a data-backed Christian nationalist machine helped Trump to power - 2020-03-03
- How a renegade Chinese billionaire became a center of D.C. intrigue - 2019-06-07
- The Council for National Policy: Behind the Curtain - 2016-05-17
- The Sharia Paranoia Industry is very lucrative - 2011-08-26
- The Sugar Mama of Anti-Muslim Hate - 2012-06-14
- There's A New Groundswell In Town - 'Save Our Country' Coalition - 2020-04-29
- Trump Adviser Tony Perkins Just Got a Global License to Spread His Anti-LGBT Hate - 2018-05-16
- Trump CIA Pick Mike Pompeo Depicted War on Terror as Islamic Battle Against Christianity - 2016-11-23
- Trump Had A Bizarre Meeting With Right-Wing Activist Ginni Thomas: Report - 2019-01-26