Thomas at the 2017 Conservative Political Action Conference
February 23, 1957
Creighton University School of Law
|Occupation||Attorney, public policy analyst, political activist, lobbyist|
The Daily Caller|
|Board member of||Turning Point USA|
|Spouse(s)||Justice Clarence Thomas|
Virginia Lamp "Ginni" Thomas (born February 23, 1957) is an American attorney who is the founder of Liberty Consulting. She had previously founded the conservative advocacy group Liberty Central, and served as its president until its merger with the Patrick Henry Center for Individual Liberty. She is a columnist for The Daily Caller, and previously worked at The Heritage Foundation. She is the wife of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas, and her lobbying activities have occasionally been raised as a conflict of interest source for her husband.
- Virginia Thomas article from Wikipedia
- "Liberty Central, Patrick Henry Center Join Forces". Liberty Central. December 3, 2010. http://www.libertycentral.org/inspired-feature/liberty-central-patrick-henry-center-join-forces/.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Ginni Thomas"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Allegations of Racial Bias and Illegal Campaign Activity at a Conservative Nonprofit That Seeks to Transform College Campuses - 2017-12-21
- At Secretive Retreat, Evangelicals Celebrate Brett Kavanaugh's Confirmation - 2018-10-07
- Inside the New Strategy Group Where Right-Wing Activists and Journalists Coordinate Messaging - 2013-07-25