Category:Government Accountability Institute
|Formation||February 17, 2012|
The Government Accountability Institute (GAI) is a conservative nonprofit investigative research organization located in Tallahassee, Florida. GAI was founded in 2012 by Peter Schweizer and Steve Bannon with funding from Robert Mercer and family. Schweizer serves as the group's president. The group is known for its involvement with the publication of the investigative books Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich and Bush Bucks: How Public Service and Corporations Helped Make Jeb Rich.
|Updated||April 29, 2020|
|Name||Government Accountability Institute|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
|2018||.pdf file 990, $459,679.00, 12/05/19|
|2017||file 990, $557,208.00, 12/18/18|
|2016||file 990, $448,782.00, 01/04/18|
|2015||file 990, $194,939.00, 04/10/17|
|2014||file 990, $291,087.00, 03/31/17|
|2013||file 990, $776,492.00, 12/17/14|
|2012||file 990, $425,117.00, 12/17/13|
- Government Accountability Institute article from Wikipedia
- Thiessen, Marc (September 10, 2012). "Marc Thiessen: Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intelligence meetings?". Washington Post. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-is-obama-skipping-more-than-half-of-his-daily-intelligence-meetings/2012/09/10/6624afe8-fb49-11e1-b153-218509a954e1_story.html. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- Nader, Ralph (2014). Unstoppable: The Emerging Left-Right Alliance to Dismantle the Corporate State. Nation Books. https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=5I83BAAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PR9&dq=%22government+accountability+institute%22&ots=8TxlxH-mH-&sig=a_CkyyOvdS2NINp5MVpAsl0JnJA#v=onepage&q=%22government%20accountability%20institute%22&f=false.
- Thiessen, Marc (September 10, 2012). "Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intelligence meetings?". Washington Post. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-is-obama-skipping-more-than-half-of-his-daily-intelligence-meetings/2012/09/10/6624afe8-fb49-11e1-b153-218509a954e1_story.html. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- Zuckerman, Gregory, Keach Hagey, Scott Patterson and Rebecca Ballhaus, "Meet the Mercers: A Quiet Tycoon and His Daughter Become Power Brokers in Trump's Washington" (subscription), The Wall Street Journal, January 8, 2017. Retrieved 2017-01-08.
- "CNN Report on "Legalized Extortion": Politics, Money and Influence". Real Clear Politics. January 22, 2014. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/01/22/cnn_report_on_legalized_extortion_politics_money_and_influence.html. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- Green, Joshua (October 8, 2015). "This Man Is the Most Dangerous Political Operative in America". Bloomberg Businessweek. https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2015-steve-bannon/. Retrieved 8 October 2015.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Peter Schweizer (10 P)
Pages in category "Government Accountability Institute"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- The Invention of the Conspiracy Theory on Biden and Ukraine - 2019-10-04
- The Reclusive Hedge-Fund Tycoon Behind the Trump Presidency - 2017-03-17
- Trump adviser received salary from charity while steering Breitbart News - 2016-11-23
- Trump Keeps Slinging Mud, but This Time It's Not Sticking - 2020-10-19