The mercury poisoning of the land, waters and people at Asubpeeschoseewagong (Grassy Narrows) and Wabaseemoong First Nations is a lingering Canadian national disgrace, neglected by successions of Canadian and Ontario governments over the decades.
- Asubpeeschoseewagong First Nation article from Wikipedia
- Ontario Minamata disease article from Wikipedia
- Grassy Narrows, Amnesty International Canada.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Grassy Narrows"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Ontario commits to cleanup of mercury contamination near Grassy Narrows First Nation - 2017-02-13
- Ontario introduces legislation to secure $85M for mercury cleanup near 2 First Nations - 2017-11-15
- Ontario knew about Grassy Narrows mercury site for decades, but kept it secret - 2017-11-11
- Ottawa's funding offer for mercury care home in Grassy Narrows far less than needed, chief says - 2019-07-25