Category:Great America Committee
Great America Committee is a political action committee (PAC) registered by Vice President of the United States Mike Pence. It is the first example of an active Vice President creating such a type of political action committee while serving in office. Fox News noted Pence's action came only one day after reporting on the Comey memos led to the appointment of a special counsel in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.
- Great America Committee article from Wikipedia
- Hillyard, Vaughn (May 18, 2017). "Pence Creates PAC Ahead of 2018, 2020 Elections". NBC News. http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/pence-creates-pac-ahead-2018-2020-elections-n761436.
- Gomez, Luis (May 18, 2017). "President Pence? What Trump's VP is doing to fundraise for 2018 and 2020". The San Diego Union-Tribune. http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-president-pence-trump-vice-president-sets-up-pac-20170518-htmlstory.html.
- "Pence moves to launch PAC amid White House turmoil". Fox News. May 18, 2017. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/18/pence-moves-to-launch-pac-amid-white-house-turmoil.html.
- Great America Cmte Summary, OpenSecrets.
Pages in category "Great America Committee"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.