There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Pages in category "High Court"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Scientologist ordered to pay €5,000 damages for 'vitriolic' personal attack - 2016-04-25
- Scientology is staffing its Narconon in Ireland like it's already won court approval - 2019-08-18
- Scientology loses bid to halt book - 1987-10-23
- Scientology Mythbusting with Jon Atack: That L. Ron Hubbard TV Ad! - 2013-03-02
- Scientology under fire for promoting detox program to children - 2019-01-12
- Scientology's Crumbling: Can Gerry Armstrong Begin to Think of Crossing the Border? - 2013-08-03
- Secret wife of late Saudi king wins £15million payout from his son - 2015-11-03
- Steve Cannane wrote the book about Scientology in Australia - and now he's on trial - 2020-05-30
- Strategy for Anonymous vs Scientology - 2008-04-01
- The 5 Worst Things Judges Have Said About Scientology - 2012-02-01
- Tom Cruise Sues, UK Scientologists Sue, Narconon Is Sued: It's a Legal Free-For-All!! - 2012-10-25
- Tom Cruise's Scientology superpowers, No. 1: Shattering the suppression from a 15-year-old - 2021-09-05
- Trump accused of plagiarising coat of arms - 2017-05-31
- Blog: Twenty Things Judges Have Said About Scientology - 2016-02-11