Mayer at the 2008 Texas Book Festival
Jane Meredith Mayer|
1955 (age 64–65)
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Alma mater||Yale University (B.A., 1977)|
|Spouse(s)||William B. Hamilton (1992–present)|
Jane Meredith Mayer (born 1955) is an American investigative journalist who has been a staff writer for The New Yorker since 1995. In recent years, she has written for that publication on money in politics, government prosecution of whistleblowers, the United States Predator drone program, Donald Trump's ghostwriter, and President Trump's financial backer, Robert Mercer. In 2016, Mayer's book Dark Money, in which she investigated the history of the right-wing billionaire network centered around the Koch brothers, was published to critical acclaim.
- Jane Mayer article from Wikipedia
- "Jane Mayer, Contributor, The New Yorker". Newyorker.com. http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/bios/jane_mayer/search?contributorName=jane%20mayer. Retrieved 2017-09-26.
- "WEDDINGS; Jane M. Mayer, William Hamilton". September 27, 1992. https://www.nytimes.com/1992/09/27/style/weddings-jane-m-mayer-william-hamilton.html. Retrieved February 20, 2012.
- "Jane Mayer." The Writers Directory. Detroit: St. James Press, 2011. Gale Biography In Context, June 10, 2011.
- Jane Mayer profile at Contemporary Authors Online. Detroit: Gale (2011).
- Mayer, Jane (18 July 2016). "Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All". https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- "The Reclusive Hedge-Fund Tycoon Behind the Trump Presidency". The New Yorker. http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/27/the-reclusive-hedge-fund-tycoon-behind-the-trump-presidency. Retrieved 2017-09-26.
Pages in category "Jane Mayer"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Hedge Fund-Backed GOP Group Digging Up Dirt on Elizabeth Warren - 2019-11-12
- Here Are The Corporations And Right-Wing Funders Backing The Education Reform Movement - 2016-04-27
- How Mitch McConnell Became Trump's Enabler-in-Chief - 2020-04-12
- How the Kochtopus went after reporter Jane Mayer - 2016-01-21
- The deep history of the radical right's stealth plan for America - 2017-07-20
- The Koch Brothers' "Dark Money" - 2016-02-26
- The Koch Brothers' Covert Ops - 2010-08-23
- The Reclusive Hedge-Fund Tycoon Behind the Trump Presidency - 2017-03-17
- The Secrets of Charles Koch's Political Ascent - 2016-01-18
- Time Inc. Buyer Helped Koch Brothers Airbrush Their Image Across the Internet - 2017-12-01
- Trump Urges Mass Boycott of AT&T to Punish CNN - 2019-06-03
- Trump's Man on Campus - 2018-04-06
- Trump's man on campus - 2018-04-07
- Turning Point USA Keeps Accidentally Hiring Racists - 2018-04-25
- Turning Point USA's blooming romance with the alt-right - 2018-02-16