|John R. Bolton|
John Robert Bolton|
November 20, 1948
Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.
|Education||Yale University (BA, JD)|
Christine Bolton (1972 - 1983)|
John Robert Bolton (born November 20, 1948) is an American attorney, political commentator, Republican consultant, a former diplomat and federal government official.
- John R. Bolton article from Wikipedia
Pages in category "John Bolton"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Someone should remind Harper Canada only has one prime minister at a time - 2018-06-29
- Stephen Harper criticized for speaking at 'Free Iran' rally hosted by 'cult' former terror group - 2018-07-03
- Stephen Harper Joined Gingrich, Giuliani to Deliver Speech to Ex-Terrorist Organization - 2018-07-01
- Stephen Harper speaks at conference held at 'cult' Iranian dissident group's Albanian compound - 2019-07-17
- Stephen Harper spotted leaving the White House's West Wing - 2018-07-02
- Ted Cruz campaign using firm that harvested data on millions of unwitting Facebook users - 2015-12-11
- The MEK: The shadowy cult Trump advisers back to rule Iran - 2018-09-10
- The Unlikely Rise of Mort Klein and the Transformation of American Zionism - 2019-04-10
- Trump's Patron-in-Chief: Casino Magnate Sheldon Adelson - 2018-10-10