February 23, 1934|
Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
July 16, 2019 (aged 85)|
Michigan State University|
University of Michigan
|Spouse(s)||Mary Lou Tanton|
John H. Tanton (born 1934) is an American retired ophthalmologist and activist in efforts aimed at reducing immigration levels in the United States. He was the founder and first chairman of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), an immigration-reduction organization. He was chairman of U.S. English and ProEnglish. He is the founder of The Social Contract Press, which publishes the quarterly journal The Social Contract. He founded the pro-eugenics organization Society for Genetic Education.
- John Tanton article from Wikipedia
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "John Tanton"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- The Anti-Immigration Crusader - 2011-04-17
- The Notorious Book that Ties the Right to the Far Right - 2018-02-02
- The scary ideology behind Trump's immigration instincts - 2018-01-18
- Trump Wants Former "Hate Group" Leader for Top Immigration Job - 2019-04-10
- Twitter Declines to Explain Taking $1 Million From Hate Group - 2019-10-04