|John H. Tanton|
February 23, 1934|
Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
July 16, 2019 (aged 85)|
Michigan State University|
University of Michigan
|Spouse(s)||Mary Lou Tanton|
John H. Tanton (born 1934) is an American retired ophthalmologist and activist in efforts aimed at reducing immigration levels in the United States. He was the founder and first chairman of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), an immigration-reduction organization. He was chairman of U.S. English and ProEnglish. He is the founder of Social Contract Press, which publishes the quarterly journal The Social Contract. He founded the pro-eugenics organization Society for Genetic Education.
- John Tanton article from Wikipedia
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "John Tanton"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- A radical anti-immigration group infiltrated the GOP. Now it's in the White House. - 2017-05-03
- An anti-immigrant hate group lobbying director is now a senior adviser at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services - 2018-03-07
- Anti-immigrant group Colcom Foundation's sponsorship of Holiday Market draws criticism - 2018-11-29
- Anti-immigrant leader Dr. John Tanton of Michigan dies at 85 - 2019-07-18
- Appeals Court favors release of University of Michigan records of anti-immigrant leader - 2019-07-06
- The Anti-Immigration Crusader - 2011-04-17
- The Dark Legacy of John Tanton, the Anti-Immigration White Nationalist Who Set the Stage for Trump - 2019-07-21
- The Nativist Lobby: Three Faces of Intolerance - 2009-02-01
- The Notorious Book that Ties the Right to the Far Right - 2018-02-02
- The scary ideology behind Trump's immigration instincts - 2018-01-18
- This Obscure Foundation Helped Fund the Alt-Right - 2020-02-18
- This Stunningly Racist French Novel Is How Steve Bannon Explains The World - 2017-03-04
- Times Taps White Nationalist Organization for Thought-Provoking Perspective on Immigration - 2020-01-17
- Trump Adviser Spent a Decade Using Street Gang MS-13 to Justify Anti-Immigrant Agenda. Now It's Happening - 2017-09-15
- Trump Wants Former "Hate Group" Leader for Top Immigration Job - 2019-04-10
- Trump's Pick to Run Refugee Program Is a Fellow at Anti-Immigrant Group - 2018-05-25
- Twitter Declines to Explain Taking $1 Million From Hate Group - 2019-10-04