Category:Judge Steven Merryday
|Judge Steven Merryday|
|Title||Chief United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida|
- Steven Douglas Merryday article from Wikipedia
Pages in category "Judge Steven Merryday"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Fed judge to state judge: Butt out of Scientology case - 2010-09-28
- Federal judge suspends state judgment against lawyer in dispute with Scientology - 2010-09-04
- Federal judge tells Pinellas judge to back off in Scientology lawsuit - 2010-09-29
- Florida attorney Ken Dandar hit with $1 million penalty for taking on Scientology - 2014-04-02
- Scientologist 'Dapper CEO' Vick Tipnes wins victory against discrimination lawsuit in Tampa - 2018-02-28
- Scientologists Aren't Liable for Suicide of Young Man - 2011-12-20
- Scientology gets closer to removing nemesis lawyer from wrongful death lawsuit - 2011-07-09
- Scientology Goes Upstat for the Final News Roundup of the Year (And Why We're Grateful) - 2011-12-29
- Scientology suit takes 'very, very rare' turn - 2010-09-29