Wood in 2011
Lucian Lincoln Wood Jr.|
October 19, 1952
Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S.
In recent years, Wood has frequently garnered attention through his promotion of conspiracy theories, both in his capacity as a lawyer and as a political commentator and social media personality. After Joe Biden won the 2020 United States presidential election, Wood promoted conspiracy theories on Trump's behalf, falsely claiming that Trump had won the election with 70% of the vote, and that a secret cabal of international Communists, Chinese intelligence, and Republican officials had contrived to steal the election from Trump. Sometimes in association with Trump attorney Sidney Powell, Wood litigated on the president’s behalf in various failed lawsuits, which sought to prevent the certification of legally cast ballots in the presidential election. Wood has also called for the imprisonment of Georgia Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, based on the conspiracy theory that the two Republican officials worked with the Chinese to help rig the vote for Biden. Additionally, Wood is known for promoting the conspiracy theory that the COVID-19 crisis was manufactured by the Chinese government.
- L. Lin Wood article from Wikipedia
- Wootson, Cleve R. Jr.; Gardner, Amy (November 26, 2020). "Trump’s baseless election fraud claims in Georgia turn Senate runoffs into a 'high-wire act' for Republicans". The Washington Post. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-fraud-claims-georgia-republicans-run-offs-perdue-loeffler/2020/11/26/0c4d6b3a-2f30-11eb-bae0-50bb17126614_story.html. Retrieved December 2, 2020.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Lin Wood"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Q conspiracies rage overseas while the infighting continues here at home - 2021-12-19
- Q patriots cling to Trump's return in August, and if not it's civil war, rah! - 2021-06-29
- Q patriots expect the raid on Rudy Giuliani to backfire on the Satanic Democrats - 2021-04-29
- Q patriots have now found the source of all their medical problems: Vaccinated libturds - 2021-09-08
- Q patriots watched last night wishing the mass arrests had started with the Oscars - 2021-04-26
- Q's been quiet since December, but patriots are sure he'll show up again any time - 2021-05-17
- QAnon Doesn't Think Trump Conceded - 2021-01-08
- The 'pandemic babies' are here, and Q patriots are freaking out - 2021-09-27
- The anti-vax lawyer representing January 6 rioters has suddenly gone missing - 2021-08-31
- The future of QAnon, explained by 8 experts - 2021-02-24
- The Lawyer Raising Money for Kyle Rittenhouse Nearly Sank His Own Law Firm - 2020-09-04
- The QAnon Doctor Pushing Wild Conspiracies About the COVID Vaccine - 2021-01-08
- The U.S. military men spreading Trump's baseless fraud claims - 2021-12-15
- Trump Defended The Alleged Kenosha Protest Shooter But Criticized The Portland Protest Shooter - 2020-08-31
- Trump is echoing his QAnon-connected orbit of advisers when he claims he'll be reinstated as president - 2021-06-02
- Trump secretly flies to Texas for the coming storm - set your Q decoders to Red5! - 2021-01-08
- Trump's Bonkers Oval Office Meeting With Sidney Powell Was Even Too Much for Rudy - 2020-12-19
- Trumpkins Are Losing Their Mind Over Occupy Wall Street's Faux Plans for a White House 'Siege' - 2020-09-09
- Twitter Permanently Bans Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell in QAnon Purge - 2021-01-08