Wood in 2011
Lucian Lincoln Wood Jr.|
October 19, 1952
Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S.
In recent years, Wood has frequently garnered attention through his promotion of conspiracy theories, both in his capacity as a lawyer and as a political commentator and social media personality. After Joe Biden won the 2020 United States presidential election, Wood promoted conspiracy theories on Trump's behalf, falsely claiming that Trump had won the election with 70% of the vote, and that a secret cabal of international Communists, Chinese intelligence, and Republican officials had contrived to steal the election from Trump. Sometimes in association with Trump attorney Sidney Powell, Wood litigated on the president’s behalf in various failed lawsuits, which sought to prevent the certification of legally cast ballots in the presidential election. Wood has also called for the imprisonment of Georgia Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, based on the conspiracy theory that the two Republican officials worked with the Chinese to help rig the vote for Biden. Additionally, Wood is known for promoting the conspiracy theory that the COVID-19 crisis was manufactured by the Chinese government.
- L. Lin Wood article from Wikipedia
- Wootson, Cleve R. Jr.; Gardner, Amy (November 26, 2020). "Trump’s baseless election fraud claims in Georgia turn Senate runoffs into a 'high-wire act' for Republicans". The Washington Post. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-fraud-claims-georgia-republicans-run-offs-perdue-loeffler/2020/11/26/0c4d6b3a-2f30-11eb-bae0-50bb17126614_story.html. Retrieved December 2, 2020.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Lin Wood"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- The Lawyer Raising Money for Kyle Rittenhouse Nearly Sank His Own Law Firm - 2020-09-04
- Trump Defended The Alleged Kenosha Protest Shooter But Criticized The Portland Protest Shooter - 2020-08-31
- Trumpkins Are Losing Their Mind Over Occupy Wall Street's Faux Plans for a White House 'Siege' - 2020-09-09