Category:Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
|Maharishi Mahesh Yogi|
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in 1978
Mahesh Prasad Varma|
12 January 1918
Jubbulpore, Central Provinces, British India (now Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India)
5 February 2008 (aged 90)|
Vlodrop, Limburg, Netherlands
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi article from Wikipedia
- Koppel, Lily (February 6, 2008). "Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Spiritual Leader, Dies". The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/06/world/asia/06maharishi-1.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- "Central Provinces and Berar". https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/1911_Encyclop%C3%A6dia_Britannica/Central_Provinces_and_Berar. Retrieved 30 October 2017.
- Russell, R.V. (1916). "The Tribes and Castes of the Central Provinces of India". Macmillan and Co., Limited. https://www.gutenberg.org/files/20583/20583-h/20583-h.htm. Retrieved 1 November 2017. "The territory controlled by the Chief Commissioner of the Central Provinces and Berār has an area of 131,000 square miles and a population of 16,000,000 persons. Situated in the centre of the Indian Peninsula, between latitudes 17°47′ and 24°27′ north, and longitudes 76° and 84° east, it occupies about 7.3 per cent of the total area of British India."
- McEldowney, Philip F.. "Colonial Administration and Social Developments in middle India: The Central Provinces, 1861-1921". https://asianstudies.github.io/area-studies/SouthAsia/Ideas/CP/ch02regions.html. "... the Central Provinces was never able to sustain rapid, cumulative development, or what some have termed "take-off," in order to catch up with the other provinces in British India."
- Ruthven, Malise (6 February 2008). "Maharishi Mahesh Yogi". The Guardian (London). https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/06/india.obituaries. Retrieved 5 April 2010.
Pages in category "Maharishi Mahesh Yogi"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.