Category:National Center on Sexual Exploitation
Operation Yorkville (1962-1968)|
Morality In Media (1968-2015)
The organization has received funding from Philip Anschutz and the Coors Brewing Company family. Joseph Coors was also a member of the organization's board of directors. U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) grants of $150,000 in the 2005 and 2006 federal budgets funded Morality in Media's review of citizen-generated obscenity complaints submitted to the group's ObscenityCrimes.org website. MIM deemed 67,000 complaints legitimate by August 2007 and referred them to the DOJ, but the program never resulted in a prosecution. The grants were created by Congressional earmarks by U.S. Representative Frank Wolf of Virginia.
|Updated||December 23, 2020|
|Name||National Center On Sexual Exploitation Inc|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
|2018||.pdf file 990, $0.00, 01/30/20|
|2017||file 990, $208,154.00, 03/11/19|
|2016||file 990, $264,108.00, 03/06/18|
|2015||file 990, $45,593.00, 04/13/17|
|2014||file 990, $177,924.00, 04/05/16|
|2013||file 990, $81,777.00, 09/30/14|
|2012||file 990, $72,171.00, 06/07/13|
|2011||file 990, $72,044.00, 12/28/12|
|2010||file 990R, $0.00, 12/06/12|
|2009||file 990, $339,926.00, 08/02/10|
|2008||file 990O, $461,137.00, 06/26/09|
|2007||file 990, $328,703.00, 06/30/08|
- National Center on Sexual Exploitation article from Wikipedia
- Barnett, Antony (June 16, 2002). "US probe into Dome's new owner". The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/jun/16/uk.dome. Retrieved May 18, 2020.
- Bellant, Russ (1991). The Coors Connection: How Coors Family Philanthropy Undermines Democratic Pluralism. South End Press. p. 63.
- Lewis, Neil A. Federal Effort on Web Obscenity Shows Few Results Template:Webarchive New York Times, via nytimes.com, 2007-08-10. Retrieved on 2007-08-11.
- Stone, Geoffrey R. (2017). "To Advance the Cause of Justice". Sex and the Constitution: Sex, Religion, and Law from America's Origins to the Twenty-First Century. Liveright Publishing. https://books.google.com/books?id=7DSFDQAAQBAJ&q=%22morality+in+media%22. Retrieved May 19, 2020.
Pages in category "National Center on Sexual Exploitation"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Inside Exodus Cry: The Shady Evangelical Group With Trump Ties Waging War on Pornhub - 2020-10-17
- Inside the Shady Sex-Work Abolitionist Group That Gutted Pornhub - 2020-12-16
- VALERIE HANEY PETITION DENIED: She'll have to go through Scientology 'arbitration' to appeal - 2020-10-23
- VALERIE HANEY SEEKS WRIT: Victims' rights groups show support, Scientology cries bigotry - 2020-09-24
- Valerie Haney to state supremes: Scientology abuses less real than deadlines in a pandemic? - 2020-11-17