Category:National Foundation for Women Legislators
At one point the National Foundation for Women Legislators was extremely heavy with Scientology program promoters on committees as co-chairs. In the last few years, all mention of them has been removed from the NFWL website, but no explanation was released. In 2011, a Single-purpose account whitewashed any mention of Scientology from their Wikipedia page.
|Updated||June 23, 2018|
|Name||National Foundation For Women Legislators Inc|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
|2016||file 990, $111,716.00, 12/28/17|
|2015||file 990, $174,077.00, 11/01/16|
|2014||file 990, $233,730.00, 07/31/15|
|2013||file 990, $119,244.00, 10/17/14|
|2012||file 990, $381,737.00, 03/27/14|
|2011||file 990, $329,338.00, 12/31/12|
|2010||file 990, $315,801.00, 11/02/11|
|2009||file 990EZ, $212,663.00, 10/15/10|
|2008||file 990EZ, $230,528.00, 01/04/10|
|2007||file 990, $335,693.00, 01/13/09|
- National Foundation for Women Legislators article from Wikipedia
- User contributions for Womenleaders, Wikipedia
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Robin Read (2 P)
Pages in category "National Foundation for Women Legislators"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Scientology group finds support in Legislature - 2006-03-11
- Sharron Angle campaign working to quiet Scientology question - 2010-05-26
- Sharron Angle campaign working to quiet Scientology question - 2010-05-26 a