|Formation||May 6, 2003|
Palantir Technologies is a private American software and services company which specializes in big data analysis. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, the company is known for two projects in particular: Palantir Gotham and Palantir Metropolis. Palantir Gotham is used by counter-terrorism analysts at offices in the United States Intelligence Community (USIC) and United States Department of Defense, fraud investigators at the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, and cyber analysts at Information Warfare Monitor, while Palantir Metropolis is used by hedge funds, banks, and financial services firms.
- Palantir Technologies article from Wikipedia
- Gorman, Siobhan (September 4, 2009). "How Team of Geeks Cracked Spy Trade". The Wall Street Journal. https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB125200842406984303.
- "A Tech Fix For Illegal Government Snooping?". NPR. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106479613. Retrieved 2012-01-30.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Peter Thiel (2 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Palantir"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Palantir has secretly been using New Orleans to test its predictive policing technology - 2018-02-27
- Palantir: the 'special ops' tech giant that wields as much real-world power as Google - 2017-07-30
- Peter Thiel's Palantir Was Used To Bust Relatives of Migrant Children, New Documents Show - 2019-05-02