This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Patronage"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Dean French drops libel lawsuit against MPP Randy Hillier - 2019-07-22
- Democracy Watch urges Ontario's integrity watchdog to show teeth - 2019-11-14
- Doug Ford and the French connections: The backstory to Ontario's appointments scandal - 2019-08-29
- Doug Ford brushes off Dean French questions, says reporters want to 'get into the weeds' - 2019-07-08
- Doug Ford gives $348K a year job to former PC party president - 2018-07-06
- Doug Ford government under scrutiny for growing list of patronage appointments - 2019-04-28
- Doug Ford makes his summer getaway - 2019-07-11
- Doug Ford promises more transparent appointments process - 2019-07-23
- Doug Ford revamps campaign team after 'French connection' cronyism scandal - 2019-07-22
- Doug Ford says he acted 'immediately' on patronage scandal caused by former chief of staff Dean French - 2019-07-08
- Doug Ford severs ties with Dean French after cronyism scandal - 2019-07-23
- Doug Ford touts education changes in Tory fundraising appeal - 2019-08-07
- Doug Ford: A year of living stupidly - 2019-06-26
- Fired OPP deputy commissioner, lawyer who alleged 'abuse of power' to speak with media - 2019-09-12
- Ford dodges questions on controversial climate-change comments from his energy board appointee - 2019-12-03
- Ford government considering overhaul of controversial Ontario News Now promotional service - 2019-08-14
- Ford government defends grant to parade associated with premier's friend - 2019-07-25
- Ford's chief of staff orchestrated pension board shakeup the day before he resigned - 2019-07-19
- Former aide to Ford's late brother named Ontario Premier's principal secretary - 2019-07-30