|Founded||June 22, 2010|
|Founded||September 10, 2014|
In 2010 O'Keefe formed his own organization, Project Veritas, whose stated mission is "to investigate and expose corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud, and other misconduct in both public and private institutions in order to achieve a more ethical and transparent society."
|Updated||April 29, 2020|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
|2018||.pdf file 990, $0.00, 10/25/19|
|2017||file 990, $2,522,932.00, 02/05/19|
|2016||file 990, $2,786,624.00, 01/02/18|
|2015||file 990, $1,579,870.00, 04/14/17|
|2014||file 990, $848,961.00, 10/06/15|
|2013||file 990, $215,742.00, 12/29/14|
|2012||file 990, $98,552.00, 01/06/14|
|2011||file 990R, $0.00, 11/20/12|
- James O'Keefe article from Wikipedia
- Project Veritas, SourceWatch.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Project Veritas"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- President Trump's Favorite Meme Maker, Carpe Donktum, Was Briefly Suspended From Twitter Due To A Copyright Claim From Universal Music Group - 2019-10-14
- Professor Watchlist website elicits both fear and ridicule in US universities - 2016-12-02
- Project Veritas received $1.7 million last year from charity associated with the Koch brothers - 2017-12-02
- Project Veritas' YouTube sting was deeply misleading - and successful - 2019-06-27
- Project Veritas: how fake news prize went to rightwing group beloved by Trump - 2017-11-29
- Provocateur James O'Keefe Has More Ambush Videos On Key Senate Races, He Tells Secretive GOP Donor Confab - 2018-10-18
- Tampa Bay Republicans will host Project Veritas grifter Cary Poarch this month - 2020-01-08
- The Conservative Dark-Money Groups Infiltrating Campus Politics - 2017-03-29
- To Doxx a Racist - 2018-07-26
- Trump Foundation funding of James O'Keefe was twice as much as previously reported, per new filings - 2017-11-28
- Trump Is Having a Troll Party at the White House. Here's Who's Coming. - 2019-07-11
- Trump pushes government action against 'terrible bias' at social media summit - 2019-07-11
- Twitter Tried to Curb Abuse. Now It Has to Handle the Backlash - 2018-01-16