|“||Also called regulatory law, this is the area of United States law dealing with decisions and regulations rendered by federal agencies.||”|
- Category:United States administrative law article from Wikipedia
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Regulation"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Blog: Scientologist David Gentile's GPB Capital Under Continuing Scrutiny: Lawsuit & Investigations - 2019-03-02
- Blog: Scientologist David Gentile, Founder and CEO of GPB Capital Holdings: Company Under SEC & FINRA Investigation - 2019-01-12
- Blog: Scientologist Grant Cardone to Open a Non-Accredited Investment Fund Controlled by FCC Rules: What Could Possibly Go Wrong? - 2018-09-10
- Scientology bragging on how well its Super Bowl ad did is the best thing ever - 2018-03-01
- Sea Org Document: Dare to have children, you get sent to Scientology's version of Siberia - 2014-09-03
- Secret underground network of 'anti-vaxxer doctors' - 2017-08-23