Category:Religious Freedom Restoration Act
|Full title||To protect the free exercise of religion.|
|Introduced||Mar 11, 1993|
|Status||Enacted — Signed by the President on Nov 16, 1993|
|Sponsor||Charles Schumer, Representative for New York's 9th congressional district, Democrat|
Federal law as well as various state laws of the same name.
- Religious Freedom Restoration Act article from Wikipedia
- H.R. 1308 (103rd): Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993, enacted after being signed by the President Bill Clinton on November 16, 1993.
Pages in category "Religious Freedom Restoration Act"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Scientologists fighting to keep files secret - 1998-08-06
- Scientology accused of financial sleight of hand to avoid paying in human slavery lawsuit - 2014-07-12
- Blog: Scientology and Religious Freedom Restoration Act - 2015-03-28
- Scientology files motions to drop charges - 1999-05-12
- Scientology goes to court - Hearing weighs church claims - 2000-04-06
- Scientology's defense impresses judge - 2000-04-07