In Scientology, the term "reverend" (as well as other borrowed Christian terms like minister, pastor, etc) is used by anyone who has completed the Scientology Ministers course. Until a few years ago, this course took roughly 15 hours to complete. It has been slightly extended with additional clay table demos.
Pages in category "Reverend"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- L. Ron's Russia - 1993-03-01
- Blog: Leah Remini calls for federal action: Here's the frustrating reason the IRS may not answer - 2017-08-11
- Blog: Leah Remini Has Left The Building - 2013-07-08
- Blog: Lessons Of History: Jonestown - 2014-08-08
- Louis Theroux isn't the first who tried to find Scientology's positive side and failed - 2017-09-02
- Scientologist John Carmichael bullying protesters - 2009-06-15
- Blog: Scientology and NOI -- The Latest - 2014-10-18
- Scientology Demands the Right to Employ Slaves in Australia While Getting Puff Pieces in DC, Florida - 2012-02-23
- Scientology recruits a new ally - a real life 'Forrest Gump' - 2017-01-29
- Blog: Scientology Sockpuppet Speaks (Sort Of....) - 2013-05-04
- Scientology Sunday Funnies: Portland Is Now Cleared, On to the Rest of Earth! UPDATE: PHOTOSHOPPING? - 2013-05-12
- Scientology Sunday Funnies: What's a little human trafficking between friends? - 2014-12-14
- Blog: Scientology-Based Compton scam rehab and 'literacy crusade' have vanished since raid - 2015-12-22
- Sneaky Scientology finds another way to get access to high school students - 2014-09-20
- Blog: What Scientology "Social Betterment" Groups are Really All About - 2016-01-02
- White nationalist Richard Spencer gets his money from Louisiana cotton fields-and the US government - 2017-03-17
- Why Those Suicides in Guyana? Two Experts Describe How Religious Cults Can Cause Their Members to 'Snap' - 1978-12-04