|Richard A. Epstein|
Epstein at George Mason University's Antonin Scalia Law School in 2018
|Born||April 17, 1943|
Richard Allen Epstein (born April 17, 1943) is an American legal scholar known for his writings on subjects such as torts, contracts, property rights, law and economics, classical liberalism, and libertarianism. Epstein is currently the Laurence A. Tisch Professor of Law and director of the Classical Liberal Institute at New York University, the Peter and Kirsten Bedford Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution, and the James Parker Hall Distinguished Service Professor of Law emeritus and a senior lecturer at the University of Chicago.
- Richard Epstein article from Wikipedia
- Media related to Richard Epstein at Wikimedia Commons
- Dunning–Kruger effect article from Wikipedia
- Ultracrepidarianism article from Wikipedia
- Ultracrepidarianism, RationalWiki.
Pages in category "Richard Epstein"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.