Robert Leroy Mercer|
July 11, 1946
San Jose, California, U.S.
|Residence||Long Island, New York, U.S.|
University of New Mexico|
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
|Occupation||Hedge fund manager|
|Spouse(s)||Diana Lynne (Dean) Mercer|
|Children||Rebekah, Jennifer, Heather Sue|
- Robert Mercer (businessman) article from Wikipedia
- "Brides-To-Be". Albuquerque Journal (Albuquerque, New Mexico): p. 13. May 25, 1967.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Diana Mercer (3 P)
- ► Renaissance Technologies (7 P)
Pages in category "Robert Mercer"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Ted Cruz campaign using firm that harvested data on millions of unwitting Facebook users - 2015-12-11
- The Deep Roots of Trump's War on the Press - 2018-04-26
- The great British Brexit robbery: how our democracy was hijacked - 2017-05-07
- The Man Behind The Seth Rich Private Investigation Has A White House Connection - 2017-05-24
- The Reclusive Hedge-Fund Tycoon Behind the Trump Presidency - 2017-03-17
- Trump advisers start 'America First Policies' nonprofit - 2017-01-30