Robert Ray Redfield Jr.|
|Education||Georgetown University (BS, MD)|
|Title||Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
Robert Ray Redfield Jr. (born 1951) is an American virologist. He is the current Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the current Administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, having served in both positions since March 2018.
- Robert R. Redfield article from Wikipedia
Pages in category "Robert Redfield"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- 'Absolute Clusterf-k': Inside the Denial and Dysfunction of Trump's Coronavirus Task Force - 2020-04-13
- 'It's Just F*ck-Up After F*ck-up'-Trump's COVID Advisers at Their Breaking Point - 2020-10-03
- 'Jaw-Dropping': Trump Slammed for Touting Dangerous New Virus Treatments After Favored Drug is Discredited - 2020-04-23
- 'You are not listening,' Fauci tells Sen. Rand Paul during a Senate hearing on the coronavirus - 2020-09-23
- The President and the Plague - 2020-04-12
- The Star of 'Plandemic' Spent Years Flooding the Vaccine Court System with Bad Science - 2020-07-23
- Timeline of the Coronavirus Pandemic and U.S. Response - 2020-09-09
- Top Trump health appointee taking medical leave after incendiary remarks - 2020-09-16
- Trump asked for fewer Covid-19 tests. Now the CDC is recommending less testing. - 2020-08-26
- Trump attempts to blame Obama for coronavirus test kit shortage - 2020-03-05
- Trump officials interfered with CDC reports on Covid-19 - 2020-09-11
- Trump says China "should have told us" about coronavirus. He removed the official meant to do that. - 2020-03-23
- Trump's CDC director has a history of controversial opinions on controlling viruses - 2020-03-07
- Trump's COVID Task Force Is Now Openly Rebelling Against Him - 2020-10-14
- Trump's Friday night effort to weaponize coronavirus against his enemies has already aged poorly - 2020-02-29
- Twitter Removes Tweet By Trump Adviser Saying Masks Don't Work - 2020-10-18