Arrest photo in 2020.
Rodney Morgan Howard Browne|
June 12, 1961
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Rodney Howard-Browne (born June 12, 1961) is a South African-born American Christian evangelist and pastor of The River church in Tampa Bay. He has resided in Tampa, Florida since the mid-1990s. The River is considered both Pentecostal and Charismatic with revival meetings led by Howard-Browne known for those attending breaking into "holy laughter".  Howard-Browne is the head of Revival Ministries International, a group he and his wife founded in 1997.
|Updated||March 31, 2020|
|Name||Revival Ministries International Inc|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
- "Holy Laughter - Rodney Howard-Browne and the Toronto Blessing". http://jbeard.users.rapidnet.com/bdm/Psychology/holylaugh.htm. Retrieved Mar 31, 2020.
- Bearden, Michelle (1999-06-28). "The Holy Ghost Bartender". The Tampa Tribune]. Archived from the original on 2012-07-07. https://web.archive.org/web/20120707031815/http://tampabayonline.net/reports/minister/homealt.htm. Retrieved 2019-02-23.
- Philp, Rowan Philp (March 16, 2012). "God's bartender in good spirits". Mail & Guardian. https://mg.co.za/article/2012-03-16-gods-bartender-in-good-spirits. Retrieved April 4, 2019.
- Carnes, Tony. "Howard-Browne Takes New York." Christianity Today, August 9, 1999
- Ravitz, Jessica. "Up for Godly giddiness: Pastor spreads the joy of salvation 'anywhere the Lord opens a door.'" The Salt Lake Tribune, March 22, 2007
- Socolovsky, Jerome (July 9, 2014). "African-born Pastor Brings 'Holy Laughter' Revival to Washington". Voice of America. https://www.voanews.com/a/african-born-pastor-brings-holy-laughter-revival-to-washington/1954365.html. Retrieved April 5, 2019.
Pages in category "Rodney Howard-Browne"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Tampa pastor who claimed to cure Zika now says he will cure Florida of coronavirus - 2020-02-26
- The Religious Right's Hostility to Science Is Crippling Our Coronavirus Response - 2020-03-27
- Trump cabinet's pastor blames homosexuals for 'wrath of God' amid coronavirus pandemic - 2020-03-26
- Trump's Megachurch Allies Promise COVID-19 Snake Oil and 'Miracles' - 2020-03-23
- Trump-Linked Pastor: Hollywood Is Full Of Satanists Who Drink Children's Blood - 2017-10-20