Buildings that have been bought as future Ideal Orgs, but then allowed to sit vacant and rotting for years while local members are hit for donations for renovations.
- Ideal Org and List of Buildings Bought And Are Still Vacant, WhyWeProtest.
- Storm clouds gathering – Idle Orgs Africa, Scientologists back in comm, April 23, 2015.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Cunningham Piano building (5 P)
- ► Duckworth's Essence Distillery (6 P)
- ► Hart Hotel (5 P)
- ► Ivory Bean House (5 P)
Pages in category "Rotting building"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Chestnut Street's PMC Group Building is still Scientology's - 2016-01-20
- Chicago Org
- Church of Scientology may lose Montreal building to back taxes - 2016-04-22
- Church of Scientology owes city over $100,000 as Yonge-Bloor site languishes - 2015-05-18
- City records show Scientology is barely doing any renovation work at 1801 Grand (or they may be doing it without a permit) - 2015-04-22
- Columbus Org
- Scientologists 'hope' to renovate historic Plymouth building soon...six years after buying it - 2016-05-04
- Scientologists not yet ready to sell historic South End building - 2015-07-13
- Scientologists seek OK for Hart Hotel redevelopment - 2016-07-18
- Scientology 'skyscraper' - could it open in Philly this year? - 2017-01-06
- Scientology and its languishing English property: Duckworth's Essence Distillery, Trafford - 2016-05-20
- Scientology Gateshead building still empty after seven years - 2014-08-19
- Scientology plans new center - 2010-01-15
- Scientology: Making fools of your local elected lunkheads since 1952 - 2015-04-22
- She's put her heart in Hart Hotel project - 2005-10-10
- St Louis Org
- Sunderland Org
- Why has this Church of Scientology building in Old Trafford been empty for 10 years? - 2017-01-18
- Why isn't the Church of Scientology paying its downtown tax bill? - 2015-04-21
- Why Scientologists have abandoned some UK buildings - 2016-06-01
- Will Church of Scientology's tower finally open after nearly a dozen years? - 2019-01-31
- Winnipeg Org