|Formation||July 20, 2005|
|Extinction||May 1, 2018|
Nigel John Oakes|
Roger Michael Gabb
Julian David Wheatland
Strategic Communication Laboratories|
Behavioural Dynamics Institute
SCL Group (formerly Strategic Communication Laboratories) was a private British behavioural research and strategic communication company. In the United States, SCL has gained public recognition mainly through its subsidiary Cambridge Analytica. It performed data mining and data analysis on its audience. Based on results, communications would then be specifically targeted to key audience groups to modify behaviour in accordance with the goal of SCL's client. The company used to describe itself as a "global election management agency". London-based SCL was founded by Nigel Oakes who served as its CEO.
- SCL Group article from Wikipedia
- "SCL GROUP LIMITED - Overview". Companies House. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05514098.
- "SCL group Ltd - filing history and public records". Companies House, UK. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05514098. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
- Sellers, Frances Stead (2015-10-19). "Cruz campaign paid $750,000 to 'psychographic profiling' company" (in en-US). The Washington Post. ISSN 0190-8286. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/cruz-campaign-paid-750000-to-psychographic-profiling-company/2015/10/19/6c83e508-743f-11e5-9cbb-790369643cf9_story.html. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "SCL Group - Home". SCL Group. http://scl.cc/.
- "Trump Data Gurus Leave Long Trail of Subterfuge, Dubious Dealing". https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-23/trump-data-gurus-leave-long-trail-of-subterfuge-dubious-dealing. Retrieved 3 April 2017.
Pages in category "SCL Group"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica's collection of Facebook data, according to former employee - 2018-03-20
- Revealed: 50 million Facebook profiles harvested for Cambridge Analytica in major data breach - 2018-03-17