Stefan Molyneux in 2014
Stefan Basil Molyneux|
September 24, 1966
Athlone, County Westmeath, Republic of Ireland
|Residence||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada|
|Education||History (B.A., 1991; M.A., 1993)|
National Theatre School
University of Toronto
|Occupation||Host of Freedomain Radio podcast, YouTuber|
Stefan Basil Molyneux, born September 24, 1966, is a Canadian podcaster and YouTuber. Molyneux, a self-published author, usually speaks on topics including anarcho-capitalism, politics, relationships, race and intelligence, multiculturalism, libertarianism, anti-feminism, and familial relationships.
- Stefan Molyneux article from Wikipedia (Article is unreliable due to edit-warring by his followers.)
- Quotations related to Stefan Molyneux at Wikiquote
- Media related to Stefan Molyneux at Wikimedia Commons
- Tu Thanh Ha (December 19, 2014). "Controversial podcaster listened in on therapist wife and clients: lawsuit". Globe & Mail. https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/controversial-podcaster-listened-in-on-therapist-wife-and-clients-lawsuit-alleges/article22158708/?ref=h.
- Hatewatch Staff (April 19, 2018). "McInnes, Molyneux, and 4chan: Investigating pathways to the alt-right". Southern Poverty Law Center. https://www.splcenter.org/20180419/mcinnes-molyneux-and-4chan-investigating-pathways-alt-right. Retrieved April 21, 2018.
- "Fired Google memo writer gives first big interviews to rightwing YouTubers". The Guardian. August 9, 2017. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/09/james-damore-google-memo-youtube-interviews. Retrieved 26 August 2017.
- Ha, Tu Thanh (December 12, 2008). "How a cyberphilosopher convinced followers to cut off family". Globe and Mail. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/technology/how-a-cyberphilosopher-convinced-followers-to-cut-off-family/article7511365/?page=all. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Freedomain Radio (4 P)
Pages in category "Stefan Molyneux"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Facebook bans violent 'boogaloo' groups, not the term itself - 2020-06-30
- Far-right Canadian duo's vile rampage against Aboriginal culture at Sydney event - 2018-07-30
- Far-Right Extremists Helped Create The World's Most Powerful Facial Recognition Technology - 2020-04-07
- Fired Google memo writer gives first big interviews to rightwing YouTubers - 2017-08-09
- Free-Speech True Believer Dave Rubin, the Top Talker of the 'Intellectual Dark Web,' Doesn't Want to Talk About His Own Ideas - 2018-05-18
- Here are the extremist figures going to the White House social media summit - 2019-07-09
- Here's How Big Far Right Social Network Gab Has Actually Gotten - 2019-08-16
- How a cyberphilosopher convinced followers to cut off family - 2008-12-12
- How Pizzagate Pusher Mike Cernovich Keeps Getting People Fired - 2018-07-21
- How PragerU Is Winning The Right-Wing Culture War Without Donald Trump - 2018-03-03