The Stress test is a sales technique used for body routing raw meat (recruiting members of the public) into Scientology. It uses the e-meter as a prop to demonstrate Scientology's ideas, and has a standard script or "Stress test patter" that recruiters are supposed to follow.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Scientology stress test.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Stress test"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Scientology lover at helbrede fysiske skader - 2011-10-30
- Scientology Secrets, Slaves and Mind Control with Insider Tory Christman - 2013-10-07
- Scientology's secret riches revealed - 2015-02-23
- Stepping inside the secretive Church of Scientology halls - 2015-02-22
- Stress Test Takedown - featuring Dan Murnan - 2008-12-13
- Surviving Scientology's suppression - 2018-07-23
- Testing Openness to Scientology - 2005-06-12
- The faith business: Scientology in NZ - 2008-02-15
- The handwritten note Scientologists send to recruit Australian members - 2015-07-16
- Blog: The Infamous NYC Stress Test - 2014-04-27
- Blog: The OTC Reports -- Things Are Looking Grim - 2014-02-03
- The technology of 'ruining' people: Jefferson Hawkins on Scientology's opening pitch - 2015-10-23
- Blog: Thursday Funnies - 2014-11-06