Category:Student Choice Initiative
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Free Speech Mandate (4 P)
Pages in category "Student Choice Initiative"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Campus life threatened, student groups say of Ford's opt-out initiative at Ontario universities and colleges - 2019-09-01
- Campus radio stations struggling due to Ford government fee changes - 2019-11-16
- Carleton groups still reeling from Student Choice Initiative - 2020-02-11
- Court Strikes Down Doug Ford's Attack On Student Groups - 2019-11-21
- Ontario court quashes province's post-secondary student fee opt out order - 2019-11-21
- Ontario government's Student Choice Initiative apparently suggested by free speech clubs - 2019-02-25
- Ontario Liberal leadership candidates promise reversal of Ford policies - 2019-09-22
- Ottawa defamation lawsuit latest flashpoint in campus 'free speech' battles - 2019-03-27
- Student groups adjust to reduced funding in face of SCI - 2019-10-06
- Student Groups Took On Doug Ford's 'Student Choice Initiative' - And Won - 2019-11-22
- Students celebrate legal win over Ford government's changes to ancillary fees - 2019-11-22
- Students seek judicial review of Ontario plan to allow opt-out of certain fees - 2019-10-11