Thomas Edmunds Price (born October 8, 1954) is an American physician and Republican Party politician who served as the U.S. Representative for Template:Ushr, encompassing the northern suburbs of Atlanta, from 2005 to 2017. He was appointed Secretary of Health and Human Services by President Donald Trump and served in that role from February to September 2017.
- Tom Price (American politician) article from Wikipedia
- Baker, Peter; Thrush, Glenn; Haberman, Maggie (September 29, 2017). "Health Secretary Tom Price Resigns After Drawing Ire for Chartered Flights". The New York Times (New York). https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/29/us/politics/tom-price-trump-hhs.html. Retrieved September 30, 2017.
Pages in category "Tom Price"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- The new Secretary of Health and Human Services is a member of a fringe medical organization. Here's what that means. - 2016-11-30
- The Opposite of Socialized Medicine - 2020-02-25
- The Tea Party's Favorite Doctors - 2009-11-18
- The Trump Cabinet Has Its Own Weekly Far-Right Bible Study Group - 2017-04-20
- The US doctors taking Trump's lead on hydroxychloroquine – despite mixed results - 2020-05-24
- Trump Cabinet has Bible study meetings with pastor who wants 'disciples of Christ' to take over the government - 2017-04-20
- Trump Cabinet's Far-Right Bible Study Group Tried to Move to West Wing - 2018-06-13
- Trump DOJ Nominee Pushed Scientology-Based Detox Program - 2017-09-25
- Trump's new CDC Director is very pro-vaccine, but was she also at one time a quack? - 2017-07-10