Category:Traditionalist Worker Party
|Formation||December 11, 2015|
|Headquarters||2517 Federal Rd, Benson, North Carolina, 27504-8393, USA|
|Affiliations||Nationalist Front (United States)|
|Formation||July 11, 2013|
|Legal status||Active, but Not In Good Standing as of Feb 16 2016|
"The Traditionalist Worker Party is a white nationalist group that advocates for racially pure nations and communities and blames Jews for many of the world's problems. Even as it claims to oppose racism, saying every race deserves its own lands and culture, the group is intimately allied with neo-Nazi and other hardline racist organizations that espouse unvarnished white supremacist views."
- Traditionalist Worker Party article from Wikipedia
- "Traditionalist Worker Party". Southern Poverty Law Center. https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/traditionalist-worker-party.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Matthew Heimbach (11 P)
Pages in category "Traditionalist Worker Party"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- The Alt-Right Is a Subculture Without a Culture - 2018-04-02
- The Notorious Book that Ties the Right to the Far Right - 2018-02-02
- To Doxx a Racist - 2018-07-26
- Trump Boosts Fired Google Engineer Who Proposed Richard Spencer Fundraiser, Suggested Skinheads Rebrand - 2019-08-06
- Turning Point USA's blooming romance with the alt-right - 2018-02-16
- Twitter Has Started Its 'Purge' Of Nazi Accounts - 2017-12-18
- Twitter Tried to Curb Abuse. Now It Has to Handle the Backlash - 2018-01-16