|“||She’s still finding more evidence from her work for Scientology, which lasted until 2011. For example, just yesterday she discovered a flash drive with notes from her work on the "D-Line."
She explained that it was short for "Detail line," their euphemism for digging through the trash of their targets. She says that Powell and others would obtain bags of trash from sanitation workers — paying them about $20 each — and then took it back to the warehouse, where Cierra and others would sift through it looking for any information they could gather about people.
—Tony Ortega (December 5, 2018). "Slimed by Scientology, Cierra Westerman says she's still feeling good about coming forward". Underground Bunker. https://tonyortega.org/2018/12/05/slimed-by-scientology-cierra-westerman-says-shes-still-feeling-good-about-coming-forward/.
Pages in category "Trash collection"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Scientologists target South Park creators in bid to stop them mocking the Church - 2011-10-25
- Scientology head David Miscavige hired a private investigator to spy on his father: report - 2015-04-08
- Scientology head's father was spied on, police report says - 2015-04-08
- Scientology Operation Against Washington Post Reporter Richard Leiby Exposed - 2011-05-11
- Scientology Search Troubles Judge - 1977-07-23
- Scientology's Master Spies - 2012-11-29
- Slimed by Scientology, Cierra Westerman says she's still feeling good about coming forward - 2018-12-05