Category:Turning Point USA
National Field Director
Turning Point USA is an American conservative or right-wing nonprofit organization whose stated mission is to educate students about "true free market values." It was founded on June 5, 2012, by conservative activist Charlie Kirk. Its website says it has more than 350 chapters.
|Updated||July 12, 2018|
|Name||Turning Point Usa Nfp|
|Subsection||03 - Charitable Organizations|
|Deductibility||1 - Contributions are deductible.|
|2015||file 990, $1,756,847.00, 09/21/17|
|2014||file 990, $950,162.00, 06/23/16|
|2013||file 990R, $0.00, 09/20/16|
|2012||file 990EO, $26,948.00, 06/19/14|
- "Columbia professor targeted on 'watchlist' published by conservative group". Columbia Daily Spectator. http://columbiaspectator.com/news/2016/11/30/columbia-professor-targeted-watchlist-published-conservative-group. Retrieved 2017-09-06.
- Vasquez, Michael (2017-05-07). "Inside a Stealth Plan for Political Influence". The Chronicle of Higher Education. http://www.chronicle.com/article/Inside-a-Stealth-Plan-for/240008. Retrieved 2017-09-06.
- Mele, Christopher (28 November 2016). "Professor Watchlist Is Seen as Threat to Academic Freedom". The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/28/us/professor-watchlist-is-seen-as-threat-to-academic-freedom.html. Retrieved 28 November 2016.
- Debunking Charlie Kirk, Matthew Boedy, Professor of Rhetoric at University of North Georgia.
- Turning Point USA's blooming romance with the alt-right, Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Turning Point USA accused of 'boosting their numbers with racists' by long-established conservative student group, Southern Poverty Law Center.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Turning Point USA"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Canadian offshoot of U.S. libertarian campus group says it provides needed counterpoint to liberal bias - 2018-05-22
- Candace Owens: Hitler Was 'OK' Until He Tried to Go Global - 2019-02-08
- COMMENTARY: Canada being unfairly cast as a trade villain - 2018-06-23
- Conservative Campus Org Turning Point USA 'Rife' With Racism, Possibly Illegal Campaign Activity - 2017-12-22
- CPAC 2019: Turning Point USA's Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens Are the New King and Queen of the GOP Ball - 2019-03-01
- The battle over Britain's newest student movement - 2019-02-09
- Tory MPs back youth group with apparent links to US far right - 2019-02-04
- Trickle-Down Antagonism - 2017-05-10
- Trump tweets conservative group after racist text revealed - 2017-12-22
- Turning Point Dissidents Turn on 'Snowflake' Founder and Fox News Darling Charlie Kirk - 2019-01-09